Just Starting

just starting

I am just starting his first grow at the age of 54 and find it very relaxing. I have built a 4x8 grow room and have mylar every where from top to bottom. My light supply is 4=400watt COB LEDs and 1=600.I started this grow about two months ago and my plants are about 2.5 feet tall.I have been reading this forum though for a while and have picked up on things that have really helped me just by reading on here and decided to break the ice and tell everyone Hi and thank you.

I am just starting his first grow at the age of 54 and find it very relaxing. I have built a 4x8 grow room and have mylar every where from top to bottom. My light supply is 4=400watt COB LEDs and 1=600.I started this grow about two months ago and my plants are about 2.5 feet tall.I have been reading this forum though for a while and have picked up on things that have really helped me just by reading on here and decided to break the ice and tell everyone Hi and thank you.
Welcome aboard sir. ThankS for sharing with us all everyday I learn something new on hete I swear it. Great community. Good luck pm if needed.

Back
Top Bottom