Just submitted urine using Lil Whizz pre mixed with uric acid, still freaking out

anxious

I took a pre-employment drug test on Friday. I used the Lil Whizz with uric acid purchased from Detox EZ Pass. The temp was correct and they accepted it, but strangely there were no strips on the cup whatsoever. I sealed it and sealed the bag as instructed.

They said if I receive no call by Tuesday's end to report on Wednesday. All I could see on the paperwork was it was a 7 panel pre-employment test. Reading threads, I feel better sometimes and then others say they can tell and I'm freaking out they will call telling me they know it's synthetic.

As long as the temp was within range you should be golden.

Thank you! You are so helpful to everyone around here I've noticed. It's my first time, and my dream job. I'm in my early 40s, but just completed college and was offered a job that I've worked 5 years towards. The hypocrisy of people having a drink seen as okay, but not weed is amazing. I'm a responsible toker, wouldn't do it on the job or anything like that. I would have abstained but didn't think I'd land a job so quickly, and also, don't really want to :)

Just be sure to be prepared for randoms or if some accident should happen at the work place.

I will be, but it's an office setting so very little chance. I never heard yesterday, the entire area was shut down due to storms; power was out almost 24 hours for me & not everyone is running. Should be all set today.

It's Thursday and I'm starting. No call yesterday saying anything was wrong. I assume they'd call me right away if it was. Still a bit paranoid going in that I'll be pulled aside today, but if I make it through I'm sure everything is fine. It's been 6 days.

I would give them until monday and then call HR and ask when your start date is. Never ask any questions about the drug test. If it ended up positive they'll let you know at that time. Usually an employer will never call you to tell you that you hit a positive.

I started today! I was just worried I'd be pulled aside and questioned. I'm not asking anyone anything lol. HR said I could start today, unless I heard something from them that something was wrong. Nobody called so I think it's a pass. I can't imagine they'd let me start if they were still waiting.

It appears so! I'm in IT, most smoke weed in the industry, and all places test. I'm so glad it worked. I'm not sure I can go through that again. Not planning on changing companies soon, and I have a feeling more states are going to follow with banning of sales and possession of it since it works!

Always wondered if those things worked and I guess they do.

Should keep one stashed away at work in case they pull a random on you.

Thanks for posting a follow up!

L8r

It's very expensive for a real lab piss analysis. Most places just save the money and dip test strips in your piss instead. In a few seconds, voila.

Vlad

This was was sent to the lab which made me more nervous. You see some random person once in a while saying they catch it, but if you're getting an up to date formula they are working. I had only seen that in threads. People I asked who used it or knew someone never heard of it failing. Temp was not hard to keep up either, just use the hand warmer. I would keep one just in case if you are pulled for random. I was terrified never having done it, but it saved my ass.

Yep everyone needs to read up on subbing with synthetic urine. No reason for someone to lose their job over something they do in the evenings or on weekends off work.

It's so hypocritical. I could get drunk every weekend and pass anything! I choose not to drink except on a rare event, I would no more go to work stoned than I would tipsy. I understand threads like this are a dime a dozen, but it's hard to find recent ones that help people know the current status. I wish more would be like you and just contribute if they see one. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Back
Top Bottom