Just turning to 12/12 tonight 7pm GMT, What neuts for first water?

fakirr

Right as the title im going 12/12 in an hour and i plan to give them a huge water with 6 litres of distilled water and one of either of these neuts (Below.)

2 Plants, 7 weeks old - 4 gallon pots.

1 Plant 6 weeks old - 3 gallon pot.

Soil = Biogro premix 25%, 20% sharp-sand, 35% Organic potting compost, 20% Miracle-gro soil.

The neuts i have to hand are:-

Biobizz bio-bloom NPK 2-6-3.5

Biobizz bio-grow NPK 8-2-6

It says on the back of the bio-bloom to use from the first day of flower or do you thing i should stick to using the bio-grow bio-grow?

How much should i mix with the 6 litres of water? 3 tablespoons (15ml ish)?

thanks, Simon.

Sh*t... I went ahead and went by the instructions and put in 4-5ml per litre. Well for the 6 litres i put in 5 tablespoons of the neut around 25ml.

I'm buying a syringe today for more accuacy next time.

I'll see how they react anyway - after last nights (their first) 12 hours of light they seem to have stretched loads (Maybe 2 inches) and thats after i watered them with the neuts...

Any problems to look out for? I gave them Bio-Grow instead of Bio-Bloom should that matter? I thought i would give them 2 more waters of Bio-grow then switch to bio-bloom but any advice is appreciated...

Yeah, I like to mix the grow and bloom nutes at first, because in the first few weeks the plant is still growing. Just do smaller amounts of each. Do they have a feeding schedule? They will double or even triple in size during flowering. ;-)

Well I lost about 20-25 leaves last night, the plants stretched for the light it seems and are now a good 6 inches taller in a 24 hour period? Is tat normal? The plants didn't like the neuts in the recomended portion... Pictures to follow.

Back
Top Bottom