Just used Magnum Synthetic urine

RNash

Hi there everyone! I am posting my experience on here for not only other users, but also for reassurance. I just used Magnum Synthetic Urine for a UA at LabCorp in Texas. I know the test is a 10 panel test and I am hearing mixed results on what has happened for people in this situation. The test is done and over with and im just waiting on the results, but I would really like to hear any stories anyone has about their experience with Magnum Synthetic Urine or LabCorp. I am stressing big time, even though i have used Magnum in the past and it worked, I will stress till the results come through. I actually stopped smoking and it has been 44 days, but I can still not pass a home test so I had to result to using Magnum. I followed the directions exactly and the bottle actually read that the temp was 98, but when i placed it in the cup it seemed like the temp dropped. I saw the 90 degrees line light up but she took it from me before i could see if it went up.

RNash
I'v always used synthetic when taking the UA's, and have never had a bad answer. It is important to land the test between 90-98 degrees and it sounds like you did. From what I remember they contact you very fast if its a possitive result and a lot slower if its not.
The product I use is from Spectrum Labs!

Good Luck!!

I just had a test and although they told me on Thursday the results are back in 24 hours, I didn't hear from them until Tuesday. I diluted and was positive that I had failed so I wasn't waiting by the phone. When I got the call (because it had taken so long) I figured they were calling to inform me I failed, but they offered me the job. Still can't believe it, but in any event, I'm pulling for ya!!

I just had a test and although they told me on Thursday the results are back in 24 hours, I didn't hear from them until Tuesday. I diluted and was positive that I had failed so I wasn't waiting by the phone. When I got the call (because it had taken so long) I figured they were calling to inform me I failed, but they offered me the job. Still can't believe it, but in any event, I'm pulling for ya!!

We'll congrats to you! That's great!

Usually takes 3 days for the results to get back. You should be good. If you have the temp problem again just rub your thumb against your clothes for a couple of seconds and then place it on the temp strip for a couple of seconds, when it reads 98 degreees step out of the bathroom and hand the tech the cup.

Usually takes 3 days for the results to get back. You should be good. If you have the temp problem again just rub your thumb against your clothes for a couple of seconds and then place it on the temp strip for a couple of seconds, when it reads 98 degreees step out of the bathroom and hand the tech the cup.

Wow! :thumb: thanks! That's a good tip.

I just used magnum today for a labcorp test, I'm stressing out major. Hopefully, everything turns out OK...stashing synthetic urine is no fun if you're a girl lol :whoa: I believe I saw the temp on their cup at 98 degrees, anyway I will update soon to let you guys know if I passed or not.

***Update***
I start training tomorrow! Magnum works on labcorp test, if your employer pays for a validity test that would be a different matter but it's expensive so in most cases the employer won't pay 1k-2k just to make sure your urine is real. What a relief :thumb:

Curious for any update RNash? I may have to take a test in the near future and would like to hear real world results.

Sharing my experience with the Magnum Synth Urine. I purchased this product for a pre-employment whiz quiz with Home Depot using Lab Quest as the testing facility. I paid about $23 dollars for the 2oz product. Prob could have gotten it cheaper but I waited until the last minute to buy it but any ways. I followed the directions to the letter. Shaking it up, then heating it in the microwave for 10 sec, then a second round for 5 sec because it wasn't hot enough. Once it was up to temp, I opened up the warming pack/hand warmer that was included and attached it with the included rubber band. Stuffed it in my under wear in my groin area and headed to the testing place. Rolled in like I owned the place, made some small talk with the ugly girl working the front counter, and then they called me back for the test. Went through the standard empty the pockets and went into the bathroom. Pulled the bottle out and check the temp and it was a little warm I thought so I waited about 45 seconds after removing the hand warmer. While waiting I held my thumb over the temp gauge on the specimen cup which warmed it to about the 90 degree minimum. Filled the container with the Magnum product and then put some real urine in the toilet for sound effects. Made sure everything was put away and nothing on the floor, opened the door, handed the cup over, and she verified the temp was ok and I was pretty much done except for a few initials on the paperwork. Left and went to my car and took a couple tugs one the one hitter and went home. 3 days later I get a call from Home Depot saying all my paper work was back and I could come to orientation on that Saturday. WORKED LIKE A CHAMP!!! Only thing I might do different is get the 3oz bottle because 2oz is about the min they need for the sample and when I got to the bottom of the bottle that it came in, it made some noise as I was trying to squeeze the last part out and get enough into the specimen cup.

I wanted to share my experience with this product as well, will update if necessary, but if there is no update, it means this worked.

I recently moved from a liberal city to a conservative city in Texas. In this new city, I was told that job drug testing is a common practice, and I should expect to be tested if offered a job anywhere. Well, my friends were right, and being a regular user, I knew that the chances of my urine passing were simply not going to happen, so I decided to use a synthetic, and the local shop sold the Magnum Detox Novelty Synthetic Urine kit, I think I paid $40 for it.

The instructions were simple, and it seemed easy enough. I strapped it to my leg about two hours prior to the drug test, and let my own body and the heat warmer get it to the right temp. When I got to the facility, I was riding between 98 and 100 degrees, the perfect sweet spot for the test.

I arrived at the clinic, sat for about 10 minutes before I was in the restroom. I was worried that it was getting too hot, and luckily it was still perfect when I was behind the closed door. Waited till I started to pee, then grabbed it from my thigh, squirted in the necessary amount, and put back to the rubber band I had around my thigh.

The girl looked at the temperature, sealed it off, I saw her check the boxes that initial signs looked good, and they sent it to a LabCorp testing facility.

Initially, this looks like it worked, but I will update if I hear anything official. More than likely, I won't hear anything unless it fails.

Good luck out there everyone.

Quick update: it has been 72 hours since I took the test, which is the time they told me it would take to get the final results back to the employer. So far nothing has been said to me, leaving me under the assumption that I have passed. If I do get the worst phone call of my life later today or early next week, I will update this, but as of December 2014, this product works for 10 panel tests in the state of Texas. This is for a $75K/year job, and not a retail store or minimum wage company; so for all you high functioning potheads out there, it worked for me and is definitely worth the investment.

My only advice is keep close watch on the temperature when you arrive at the clinic, and be afraid if it's too cold going into the lab. It's also probably a good idea to bring extra hand warmers with you incase you need to heat it up before you enter the facility. I noticed mine was at 100, I put it on top of the toilet and noticed the temperature drop to 98 in a matter of seconds. It is much harder to get this warm than to cool it off.

Further update: I just got a call back from the employer, she said everything was good to go, confirmed the start date, and mentioned my background checked out, but she mentioned nothing of me passing the drug screen. (Of course this product won't help on your background check, but I wanted to add that detail to let you know I am a real human being that was worried about employment because of my personal lifestyle, and your employer is assuming the drug screen passes, they don't let you know about passing that.)

Just to clarify, I took a 10-panel test in the state of Texas that was shipped off from a drug testing facility for further review. This product worked and got me a $75K/year job. I believe any negative review written on this specific product is from a competitor, and I was so nervous to take this test because of the lack of good info I found online. I promise, this product worked for me under a very heavily scrutinized 10 panel drug screen.

I also accepted another job yesterday and used Magnum synthetic on another drug screen I had for an eCup eScreen, no problems there either. From what I understand, the eCup is as basic as it gets, so I wasn't too worried about it showing up, but if you have an eCup drug screen and are worried, it worked well for me.

I hope this product continues to work going into 2015, and wish everyone good luck out there. Proud to be part of the "sub club"!

I have used Magnum twice before and is the synthetic of choice for our local head shop. They used to use Urine Luck but something about the Urea count and it not working in my state made them switch. You are good to go with Magnum, it has worked for me.

Everyone should start using synthetics with uric acid added. More and more states are starting to test for it.
This is a must. I know the state I am in does, The place where I get mine went to Magnum because Quickfix or Urine Luck didn't have the proper recipe so they pulled them off the shelf. That was a couple years ago so maybe they have the proper recipe by now. I found a little guideline. Sounds like it is from a testing facility that shows what they look for and different techniques. I hope I can post it and if it is a problem mods, please remove.

Hey guys this is my first review and btw you all provided great feedback so thankyou it does give me ease and more confident to know that most of the ppl who used this product it seemed to work.

my story I wont say where I am just yet because im currently awaiting my faith but I will be very specific.
Although again not giving to much info about my position.

I am applying for a great job as well that requires a 10 finger FBI backround check in all 50 state an also of course a 10 panel drug test. I am an everyday smoker Iand if you met me you would think the oppisite I do hide it very well. However I recieved a phone call from the employer about a month after I applied I didd not think they were going to get back to me but they did and so hear I am. So im at the point where I went to the drug testing facility an had magnum stapped to my lrg correctly in the defualt bottle with the tempeture strip. The temp was where it needed to be I was a bit rush so I didnt realy check the exact temp. But I did glance and it was for sure between 90-100 degrees F. So like always the lady check the temp and taped it up an set it on its way. Thats where I am at right now its been one full day since an with it beinh the holidays I know it might take a little longer so im even more worried but the facility said it would take up to 35 days and the employer said they will call in about 7 days after the results of the drug and backround check now again I will kot reviel to much info yet but let me say I dont have the cleanest record I will update this post win or lose but again im staying confident I hope after the test come back I can join you guys and say I got the job! But until thrn its the waiting game keep posting ppl! And one more thing I hope my story is the most extent testing so that every else can not worry!

Back
Top Bottom