Just used Magnum Synthetic urine

Hey guys this is my first review and btw you all provided great feedback so thankyou it does give me ease and more confident to know that most of the ppl who used this product it seemed to work.

my story I wont say where I am just yet because im currently awaiting my faith but I will be very specific.
Although again not giving to much info about my position.

I am applying for a great job as well that requires a 10 finger FBI backround check in all 50 state an also of course a 10 panel drug test. I am an everyday smoker Iand if you met me you would think the oppisite I do hide it very well. However I recieved a phone call from the employer about a month after I applied I didd not think they were going to get back to me but they did and so hear I am. So im at the point where I went to the drug testing facility an had magnum stapped to my lrg correctly in the defualt bottle with the tempeture strip. The temp was where it needed to be I was a bit rush so I didnt realy check the exact temp. But I did glance and it was for sure between 90-100 degrees F. So like always the lady check the temp and taped it up an set it on its way. Thats where I am at right now its been one full day since an with it beinh the holidays I know it might take a little longer so im even more worried but the facility said it would take up to 35 days and the employer said they will call in about 7 days after the results of the drug and backround check now again I will kot reviel to much info yet but let me say I dont have the cleanest record I will update this post win or lose but again im staying confident I hope after the test come back I can join you guys and say I got the job! But until thrn its the waiting game keep posting ppl! And one more thing I hope my story is the most extent testing so that every else can not worry!

Sounds like you should be fine. The lab tech knows within 30 seconds whether you're clean or not on a temporary basis. The samples get shipped off to one of the bigger labs like LabCorp or Quest for another strip test and then only if it shows positive for something they send it off to GC/MS testing which will confirm exactly what the substance is and how much.
It normally takes 3 days for the labs to inform the employer of the test results bit with the holidays I would expect anything until probably monday the 5th.

Sounds like you should be fine. The lab tech knows within 30 of the bigger labs like LabCorp or Quest for another strip test and then only if it shows positive for something they send it off to GC/MS testing which will confirm exactly what the substance is and how much.
It normally takes 3 days for the labs to inform the employer of the test results bit with the holidays I would expect anything until probably monday the 5th.

Thats good to know I did not know that and btw sry for my typos my net is down and im off a phone. But getting back to the testing lab so they dont really go past a strip test a unless they find something and what is a GS/MS for future reference.

And for the question before on where can you buy it. I called my local headshop and some more they all recomended it and i havent herd of this product nor seen any of these threads until last weel but after hours of reseach on this producct and review readings i read this was the one the always came out on top with a high success rate . Not to mention they have bee around since 1993 so if it doesnt work they would be in buissness very long. So getting back to the question any local headshop should carry it but deff. online. Just guve your self a 5 day window spand to order it in the mail dont wait.

Update: dont get to excited not much activity yet just staying updated. I went for my test tue.12.30.14 and it is now 2 days later thur. 01.01.15 no response yet but we all know why because of the holidays so I will give it till mon or tues. 01/05-01/06 until my next update. I still have faith and thanks for the support!

Happy New Year! 2015
-TheTruth-

Thats good to know I did not know that and btw sry for my typos my net is down and im off a phone. But getting back to the testing lab so they dont really go past a strip test a unless they find something and what is a GS/MS for future reference.

And for the question before on where can you buy it. I called my local headshop and some more they all recomended it and i havent herd of this product nor seen any of these threads until last weel but after hours of reseach on this producct and review readings i read this was the one the always came out on top with a high success rate . Not to mention they have bee around since 1993 so if it doesnt work they would be in buissness very long. So getting back to the question any local headshop should carry it but deff. online. Just guve your self a 5 day window spand to order it in the mail dont wait.

Update: dont get to excited not much activity yet just staying updated. I went for my test tue.12.30.14 and it is now 2 days later thur. 01.01.15 no response yet but we all know why because of the holidays so I will give it till mon or tues. 01/05-01/06 until my next update. I still have faith and thanks for the support!

Happy New Year! 2015
-TheTruth-

Hey guys sorry for the late review its been hard getting any word out with the holidays and everything.

Update: since my last review nothing much has changed. I called my employer yeterday to follow up with the results on both my backround and drug test. Strangly they have not recieved them yet. So at tgis point I am still waiting. Im stillvawaiting my fate of course Im nervous and hoping all checks out I didnt think the holidays could back up all the test like this but apperently it did I hope they dont try an give me a false reading or mis reading for that matter because its been soo long how ever I still believe in this product and in the words of ppl that have had success. So im sry I dont have much to say at thispoint but I will stay updated !

Just to give everyone a better time grid from the time I went in till now its been10 days. But if you minus the holidays and give them and extra day or to out of the office I estimated about 5 working days its been. The employer said that they will contact me either way so thats a good thing but ill give it till next wed before I start to really question wgats going on that wiwll bring it to about 8 working days that would have pass that is more then enough time I woukd think and a total of 15 days with the holidays!

My new years wish is to get this job come on results!!

-TheTruth-

Hello, Thought i'd add to the experience. I'm using Magnum synthetic urine tomorrow for a pre-employment drug screen. I'm in texas and the lab will be labcorp, 10 panel I assume. Tomorrow I will return with how it went and when I get my results I'll post them as well. I see this product working for others in this thread and I also know a good friend of mine who uses it for almost all of his drug screens. So I'm hoping i will have the same luck!

Hello, Thought i'd add to the experience. I'm using Magnum synthetic urine tomorrow for a pre-employment drug screen. I'm in texas and the lab will be labcorp, 10 panel I assume. Tomorrow I will return with how it went and when I get my results I'll post them as well. I see this product working for others in this thread and I also know a good friend of mine who uses it for almost all of his drug screens. So I'm hoping i will have the same luck!

Good luck! You will do fine from the research ive done now I feel more then confident in this product although im still awaiting my results. Im getting a bit nervous now and all I can think of why this is taking so long an the answer is probably the backround check but I dont know how these things work nor how long they take if anyone has a better idea of what is usually the next step from here and why is it feeling like its takeing to long. Its been 14 days since I submitted both results. And still no word

Good luck! You will do fine from the research ive done now I feel more then confident in this product although im still awaiting my results. Im getting a bit nervous now and all I can think of why this is taking so long an the answer is probably the backround check but I dont know how these things work nor how long they take if anyone has a better idea of what is usually the next step from here and why is it feeling like its takeing to long. Its been 14 days since I submitted both results. And still no word

I'm sure you're ok, you'd think they would have notified you by now, if the test was positive or fishy. But anyways i took the test today and it was at NOVA medical centers. dont see why the different places would matter. I went in had my digital thermometer in my duct tape pouch straped to my thigh, checked the temp right before i poured it in was 97.8xx so good enough i poured it in, pee'd for some sound effects and handed it over. The 2 0z bottle i used was a little short so bigger bottle is recommened. They told me the company will get the results within 40 minutes or so. so i guess it was the quick test. havent heard anything but my physical is scheduled for tomorrow so if anything fishy comes up with the test i'm sure they'll notify me before my physical.

Update: i know everyone is probably wondering how my test worked out. Well i recived a letter in the mail saying there still review my backround report an that they will tell me there descion to hire or not to hire in a couple days. So before they do confirm there descion i wannt start off by saying i agree with everyone else an im not scared for the drug screen im 90% i passed it or else i dont believe they would countine with this process so if i dont get the job its not cause of the drug test. However i wont go with out ensure you all that i can pass a pretty vigorous pre employment process so again if this work everyone else should sleep soundly. I will re-post sometime next week with the final results
So thank you everyone for the follows an support!

-TheTruth-

Update: i know everyone is probably wondering how my test worked out. Well i recived a letter in the mail saying there still review my backround report an that they will tell me there descion to hire or not to hire in a couple days. So before they do confirm there descion i wannt start off by saying i agree with everyone else an im not scared for the drug screen im 90% i passed it or else i dont believe they would countine with this process so if i dont get the job its not cause of the drug test. However i wont go with out ensure you all that i can pass a pretty vigorous pre employment process so again if this work everyone else should sleep soundly. I will re-post sometime next week with the final results

-TheTruth-

I have good news as well. Test came back good i start monday :bravo: i know they random so ill probably just stop smoking for a while. but to anyone using Magnum synthetic urine in a lab drug screen, with my experience as proof this product works.

-TheTruth-

Hey man I was wondering if you could fill me in on your final results. Gotta take a test in a few weeks and wondering if i should go synthetic or substitute

Hello everybody! Just wanted some updated information and personal experience with the usage of the product Magnum synthetic urine. I just took a pre-screen drug test and wanted to know if the product is still undetectable and effective for Labcorp exams. I live in Texas and I've heard rumors that the state might actually be testing for synthetic urine in their tests. So can anybody share if it has worked for them recently?

Hi all question. Would females have the same results? Have 2 do a urine test in 2 days and I bought this product. But iv never used it and I'm not sure if it would turn oUT the same for me.

Just bought this which was hard to obtain due to it being basically illegal now. I got sent to NOVA medical center in Houston for an eCup test. I will update this again with the results. We're almost in 2016 this stuff should still work.

Hey guys!

@Weedlover29: most if not all synthetic urines work for both genders since drug tests don't screen for anything gender specific.

And by the way, if you want the best synthetic urine on the market you should really check out our Sub Solution (at www.testnegative.com). It has never come back as synthetic or faulty but what really makes it stand out is that you can heat it up instantly on the spot, instead of waiting 20-60 mins as with most synthetic urine kits. Also, if you notice you're sample isn't where it should be temerature-wise, you can fix it right then and there.

It worked for me. My urine was sentt to the lab came back today aweek later. Quest diagnostics. Passed with flying colors. I heated it up in the microwave for 1 minute and stuff it in between 4 pair of tighty whities and Thanks guys. I couldn't have done it without you. Magnum Detox Synthetic Urine 2oz. It is September 16, 2016. I have been afforded a great opportunity and this saved my life. ☝✊

Just wanted to let y'all that I used magnum synthetic urine for my drug test in Texas..it was done at quest and I Just got the call I passed and now I have a great job working as a lineman electrician on an oilfield so in 2018 it does work..my test was a DOT 10/5 panel.. so if you hear bad things about it I'll tell you it's not true..it does work

RNash
I'v always used synthetic when taking the UA's, and have never had a bad answer. It is important to land the test between 90-98 degrees and it sounds like you did. From what I remember they contact you very fast if its a possitive result and a lot slower if its not.
The product I use is from Spectrum Labs!

Good Luck!!

I use Spectrum Labs too and are about to again.

Back
Top Bottom