Just Used Synthetic Urine

Dylan54

Hi there, i recently signed up for the purpose of solely giving my experience using Magnum Synthetic Urine in Texas.
Magnum Synthetic urine has no uric acid in it (as far as know) but as far as i know also, texas does not test for uric acid. Still my nerves are ridiculous knowing there is still a slight possibility of failing because it did not have uric acid.
Other than that i recently applied for a job that does per-employement screening. Ive been a heavy smoker for about 4-5 years now and cant trust the detox drinks, it just dosent seem worth the risk or the cost. So i recently found out about Magnum Synthetic urine (thats the best i could fine, some of the local headshops support the shit out of it so it made me go out and get some) and decided to pick it up a day or two before my screening.
Well here we are day of screening, i read all the reviews did exactly as everyone said, and made the switch in the bathroom. Now the stressful part, waiting.
My test was a ecreen, ecup, test. 10 panel, im pretty sure its non-DOT. i wasnt able to find much reviews on non-dot testing and the use of magnum synthetic urine on a ecup 10 panel test in the past year or so. (all the reviews were dated 2013 and below) so it only adds to the stress.
The nurse told me it would take about 12-24 hours for my employer to contact me about my results and its only been about a hour and thirty minutes but the pressure is ridiculous.

TL;DR, : bought magnum synthetic urine, no uric acid, 10 panel ecup (possibly non-DOT?), took the test today,
and just curious on any others experiences with synthetic urine. if you passed, if you failed, and what kind of test was it. also location and the use of uric acid would be great info aswell.

please dont discredit me because of post count and the fact i just signed up. IM A REAL HUMAN BEING GOING THROUGH THIS STRESSFUL BULLSHIT.

if this helps shed light on my situation, this is the website that talks about how they test and what the test does,
https://www.escreen.com/CollectionSites/eScreenDrugsofAbuseScreeningSolution.aspx
if you notice it says it reads for pH, creatinine and nitrates.

Just got the news, surprisingly early, that i got the job! i was all clear and all was well.
thanks for the replies guys. really helped -____-

What lab did you go to? And looks like you got the results in the same day? I just took my 5 panel non DOT at Quest at 10 am the first time of day they take samples, I wanna smoke so bad just haven't heard anything. I even let the employer know that I took it this morning at 10:01 am Central Time - Texas.

Keep half on your person in case they want a 2nd sample when using synthetic

KEEP HALF OF VIAL WHEREVER YOU CHOOSE TO HIDE IN YOUR BODY ~ IN CASE THEY WANT A 2ND SAMPL

After what I went thru today with a Dr. Appt. my best advise is to save half of your clean sample, & keep in in crotch till your safe...
They had lots of questions & gave me a hard time, because it was to clean, it worked...I'm grateful for that... however i know they don't believe me & won't remove the "false positive" from my records

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom