Just want to change username if possible

Rude1

help admin have some pics to post but dont want to post them under this user name if at all posible can i change my user name please to something more stealthy.

regards
Dan

I can change it for you, just tell me what you want it to be. To check if the name you've chosen is available, copy/paste the URL below into your browser, put the name in place of the "xxxx" and hit enter. If a profile pops up, the name you have chosen is already in use. If a message that says, "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view" then the name you have chosen is available.

:Namaste:

Hello, out of heightened anxiety at the thought 1 or 2 people from my past... may remember me as this user name from other things, if possible, could I change my user name? Thank you.
I can change it for you, just tell me what you want it to be. To check if the name you've chosen is available, search for the name via the search function. If a profile pops up, the name you have chosen is already in use. If not, then send me a Private Message.

Back
Top Bottom