Just want to say hello & peace to all!

DoctorX

420 Member
I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this right! A little about myself, I was in a vehicle accident 4 years, I'm in pain 24/7 and refuse to go back on man made drugs!!! New to growing so I need advice, My closet is 6' wide x 2' deep x 7' high, should I use a 400 watt hps. or 600 watt hps. and will a 4" carbon filter/fan work for this closet with only 4 plants growing at a time? Thanks To All!

Hey Doc, welcome to the forums!

Stay medicated, enjoy sharing knowledge with the great people here, and I'll see ya around!

:high-five::welcome::yummy::green_heart:

:welcome: Doc to :420:!!! Since I started a grow journal I've had many very experienced growers step up with all kinds of help! Some of it I didn't even know I needed. LOL You're in the right place and our situations, on the surface at least, seem to be somewhat similar... I too had had enough of Rx pain pills! Looking forward to hearing from you... Good Luck! :peace:

hey man :welcome: to :420:

i myself suffer 24\7 from being ran over by a drunk driver in a truck .(i was walking) that brought on a crippling hereditary back disease ..
i have sworn off all the man made drugs also..

i think u will be fine using the 400w . are u growing photos or autos?

Hey love your name by the way! I was thinking photos, but this is all new to me I've read The Cannabis Grow Bible and Marijuana Horticulture both are great books and have great advice but also have a few different opinions in them!

Hey love your name by the way! I was thinking photos, but this is all new to me I've read The Cannabis Grow Bible and Marijuana Horticulture both are great books and have great advice but also have a few different opinions in them!

lol i bought and read the weed bible 2 times 3 years before i ever germinated a seed. good read!

thanks i wanted a name that fit me well ..:laughtwo:

what are your deciding factors on auto or photo?

Just from what I've read in my books and on line photos are a stronger strain and have a larger yield, is this true?

i say yes and no..lol..

some autos they have out there now are potent plants with a good yield . i grew a norther light x big bud auto and i got 2 ozs of great bud from it . . autos don't mind light leaks and can be flowered in the same room u start your new seeds in ..

Back
Top Bottom