Just wanted to give props to all growers

datrippp

Ok, Im sure weve all heard someone say, "how hard can it be", "its only a plant".
Well, these people dont see all the work that trully goes into even a small grow. Not to mention all the upkeep on materials, and equipment. So I just wanted to say, Good job with all the hard work it takes for us to grow our beloved herbs of choice. lol
Keep it up, and keep growing...

Ok, Im sure weve all heard someone say, "how hard can it be", "its only a plant".
Well, these people dont see all the work that trully goes into even a small grow. Not to mention all the upkeep on materials, and equipment. So I just wanted to say, Good job with all the hard work it takes for us to grow our beloved herbs of choice. lol
Keep it up, and keep growing...

Thx trippp, its true, this is not your ordinary house plant sitting in the window sill, these babies need much lovin to get a great product in return, thx for the props on all us growers

I find that there is a fine line between a "Hobby" and a "Job". For a while my fresh plants were in the bloom room day after harvest and with all the prep etc it was a full time job. I didn't mind the collection of jars full of weed that came with that but at some point it seems more work than hobby.
I recently went from a steady 9 plants per harvest to a modest 4. I have already noticed a huge difference in the amount of time I spend "working" and it has brought back more of the "fun" I was missing.
I give props to you guys doing rooms full... sheesh where do you find the time?.. :)

Jonny

Ya, props to all growers.lets move to most sustainable methods. thanks for all the sharing going on. being alone as a grower, it is wonderful not to have to rely on my mistakes to do all the learning. in my opinion i have come along away as a grower(not to fear male plants for example), thanks to 420 mag people. skyhighrobert

I find that there is a fine line between a "Hobby" and a "Job". For a while my fresh plants were in the bloom room day after harvest and with all the prep etc it was a full time job. I didn't mind the collection of jars full of weed that came with that but at some point it seems more work than hobby.
I recently went from a steady 9 plants per harvest to a modest 4. I have already noticed a huge difference in the amount of time I spend "working" and it has brought back more of the "fun" I was missing.
I give props to you guys doing rooms full... sheesh where do you find the time?.. :)

Jonny

I hear you, but I am slowly getting things dialed, using less of my time, and leaving my plants alone to grow more between going in and tending them,,,at least compared to the first couple of months when I went in the rooms every day, twice a day, and was proabaly over watering and over feeding my plants.

now I give themn what they need every 2-3 days....and between that I leave them alone. Of coursem harvest time and repotting both become quite the drain on free tiem, but as you say...mason jars full of kind make up for it.

Good day, blessings and greetings to one and all!

I am a gardener by hobby, and since the immoral senate bill S 510 I am now viewed as an "Illegal" grower just growing my own veggies! Roses and veggies are my thing...lol BUT! since the government now sees me as a criminal I figured screw em! So I have now become a 'grower' as you good brothers and sisters. I used to smoke herb long ago...lol Please don't ask how long ago...LOL! I am also a very vocal critic of the New World Order!

I am trying to find the thread that specifically deals with the nuts and bolts of growing pot (something I have always wanted to do) I do understand most of the basic's, but some of the more technical stuff (to me) like CO2 levels and such I am certainly going to be needing help with. My new greenhouse is almost finished, I have partitioned off the rear 25% of my large garage for what was once legal gardening and of course some 'special herb'! Any help you good brothers and sisters can give would be most appreciated. my new greenhouse will be 14' long X 11' wide/deep with 8' ceilings. I am a man of faith...but don't let that scare you please as I don't preach, I like to answer questions is all. I have recently changed my view on the legalization of marijuanna.

You can now count me all in!:hug:

I would like to offer an open invatation to anyone that would wish to write and stay in touch...as I think that would be just wonderful.

I will be looking forward to corresponding with you good brothers and sisters in the upcoming weeks and months! May you all be blessed and thank you for your time!

captkilt

Growing the kind ganja is an art, it's not work... it is the love of my life! Ever since I was a really young man, I have told people that my dream job is to grow legal MJ... now... it's what I do full time, in and out 24/7, no weekend warriors here!
I love growing weed and wouldn't trade it for anything.... not anything!

I'd love to do it as a full time job. I've never been so in love with a plant before. When I got my first place, I killed a spider plant. Oh how far we've come :)

d(^_^o)

Growing the kind ganja is an art, it's not work... it is the love of my life! Ever since I was a really young man, I have told people that my dream job is to grow legal MJ... now... it's what I do full time, in and out 24/7, no weekend warriors here!
I love growing weed and wouldn't trade it for anything.... not anything!

I was alway's told, When I was young.
That homegrown was nasty shit and it was in the 70's and over time it has changed, just like the Price $$$ and I dont care what it is , it cost more today...:hmmmm:
My last seed order was $600.00 and I am ready to reorder now :thedoubletake: shit...
When I started growing indoors the lights everything all the Equipment was totally different, then it is today.So it is a Art,. You know its all so is a skill, you do very good work Captain Kronic and if a person love and respects the plant like we do, No it is not work... :high-five:

Thank you datrippp,
I do the pics for you guy's here @ 420Magazine, I can't lie tho, the Cannabis is for "me"... :cheesygrinsmiley:

MV...;)

1_2_5.JPG

Props to all these wonderful nurturers of natures healing. I so want to get back into this again, its been a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom