Just wanted to know how my first time is going - Critical x Low Ryder Auto

vfbelfort

Hey,

just wanted to know how im doing so far, ive got 2 plants (auto criticalxlowryder), they are in the fourth week of flowering, did de veg outdoors, and now are indoors under a 250w HPS lamp, in a 18x8 light regime.
The nute im using is PLANGROW, sea weed bloom (1/4 of regular dose) every watering.

Plant A had a great veg state, growing fast every day, and now the buds are getting fatter every day.

Plant B was not so lucky, having a soil problem(previously used) right from the beggining, it stayed very small the first 3 weeks,with yellow leaves, until i transplanted her to a new healthy one (though i read its not good for autos), and after i brought them in, it grew almost as the size of plant A, but it stayed very skinny leave wise, with a few small buds forming.

Plant A 55 cm.

Plant B 52 cm.

Ive also got a few questions,

Plant A has been getting light green leaves on top, and plant B is getting light green leaves (dry) all over, and i know its to early for that, what could that be?

Should i feed them nutes them every watering?

What does it mean when the stems get purple on top oh them?

How far should my light be from my babies? Right now they are 26cm away.

Should i change my lights regime?

I always find a few insects here and there, but not many, should i be worried?

here are some pics

Thanks a lot guys!!

Hey,

just wanted to know how im doing so far, ive got 2 plants (auto criticalxlowryder), they are in the fourth week of flowering, did de veg outdoors, and now are indoors under a 250w HPS lamp, in a 18x8 light regime.
The nute im using is PLANGROW, sea weed bloom (1/4 of regular dose) every watering.

Plant A had a great veg state, growing fast every day, and now the buds are getting fatter every day.

Plant B was not so lucky, having a soil problem(previously used) right from the beggining, it stayed very small the first 3 weeks,with yellow leaves, until i transplanted her to a new healthy one (though i read its not good for autos), and after i brought them in, it grew almost as the size of plant A, but it stayed very skinny leave wise, with a few small buds forming.

Plant A 55 cm.

Plant B 52 cm.

Ive also got a few questions,

Plant A has been getting light green leaves on top, and plant B is getting light green leaves (dry) all over, and i know its to early for that, what could that be?

Should i feed them nutes them every watering?

What does it mean when the stems get purple on top oh them?

How far should my light be from my babies? Right now they are 26cm away.

Should i change my lights regime?

I always find a few insects here and there, but not many, should i be worried?

here are some pics

Thanks a lot guys!!
Ur pics are very bad and blurry cant make them out proper

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom