Just wanted to say HIGH!

Re: Just wanted to say HIGH!!

Excellent! :thumb:
Great To meet you keit420 and :welcome: to 420
Those Deep Water Culture have tons of knowledge and love passing it out.
Won't be long before you have a productive grow like the rest, just by watching, listening and reading.
Great to see another California Grower join the ranks of many here on 420.
Will you be using the tub or the buckets?
Have seen great results with both. :yummy:
Looking forward to your grow journal, Friend
If you need any help around here please just shout. :yahoo:
Wishing you the Very Best Success in your upcoming grow.
Thanks for joining us here and sharing your adventure. :bravo:
See you around.
Enjoy and Happy Growin'
:rollit: :peace:

Thanks guys, I'm very excited and anxious for my first grow. I thought of using soil, but after reading about the DWC, I had to try this. Anyhow, I will be using 5 gallon buckets. I started about 18 days ago, I got clones from the local dispensary, Blackberry Kush and Master Bubba. I know Roseman says not to listen to the Ostrich about not using the tubes, but I did and it worked so I'm happy. Everything else I learned was form the MAN himself. I just didn't want to use the pump... Anyhow, I will try to get my journal up and running tonight!!!

Thanks guys, I'm very excited and anxious for my first grow. I thought of using soil, but after reading about the DWC, I had to try this. Anyhow, I will be using 5 gallon buckets. I started about 18 days ago, I got clones from the local dispensary, Blackberry Kush and Master Bubba. I know Roseman says not to listen to the Ostrich about not using the tubes, but I did and it worked so I'm happy. Everything else I learned was form the MAN himself. I just didn't want to use the pump... Anyhow, I will try to get my journal up and running tonight!!!

You don't really need the tubes and pumps with clones anyway. They just help get established roots and plants the first 3 weeks, from seed.

I guess I didn't.... I had the water level pretty high till the roots hit the water, then I lowered it to 2" below the net pots. Hey Rose, I plan on starting from seed on my next grow, can I do without the tubes and water by hand till the roots hit the water???

Sure, just don't expect the fast results. Watering by hand occassionally is not going to start roots as fast as a 24/7 feeding to them.

:welcome: to 420! So glad you could join us! Here at 420, you haven't just joined a forum, you have joined a family! We are all here to help eachother and spread Cannabis/Hemp Awareness. You can check out some of the links in my signature just to get you started, if you haven't already! LoL.. The links will lead you to many of our forums, which includes Monthly 420 Contests, General Talk and to some of our trusty sponsors! You can also browse the Grow Room. There you can start your own journal and check out other grows! If you have any questions, just let me know! Enjoy Life & Stay High!

See you are the forums!! Soon I hope! LoL

Just make sure you have a lighter in hand cause when you run into me.. We WILL smoke a bowl, a joint or which ever you prefer! LoL :yahoo: :rollit:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I always have a lighter, and joint so it shouldn't be a problem if we happen to bump into eachother... :grinjoint:

:welcome: WELCOME to 420!

Glad you are here and I look forward to watching your grow!

This site is great for Education, Awareness, Legalization! And just meeting others with the same interests! Smoking and Growing Pot!:yummy:

Hey Roseman, how's it going??? Just wanted you to know I started a grow journal. I would love for you to give it a visit....:smokin:
First Grow DWC Blackberry Kush & Master Bubba

Back
Top Bottom