Just wanted to show my plants

Jimbojambo2

Hi. I'm really happy with my plants. I just wanted to show them. They are 6 plants in a 1.2 x 1.2m tent. I have 2 mars hydro 1000 watt and 1 philzon 600 watt led lights in there. I'm growing in canna terra professional soil from seed in 20 litre pots. I'm using the biobizz range of nutes. Temps lights on 26c lights off 21c. RH is 58. 2 of the plants were stretchy so I did a small scrog just to keep them down. The strains are 2 x wifi peyote and 4 x candyland. Veg for 4 weeks. Shoukd have left it longer as they are small plants and not as big a stretch, perhaps due to strain, led light? I'm unsure. But I'm happy with them. I'm currently on day 40 of flower. I believe they are around a 9-10 week flower. Cheers guys

My ladies

20210729_210556.jpg

20210804_183422.jpg

20210811_183053.jpg

20210817_180617.jpg

20210827_184154.jpg

I know exactly what you mean. Constantly checking on them. I'm the same.
There's no reason why you shouldn't get a decent harvest.. keep doing what your doing..
Thanks. I'm really with them. They are healthy, and plenty bud sites. I do have lots of room above and so I perhaps could have begged longer. Bit that's my only niggle. Apart from that i cant wait to smoke them now. They smell so good just now

Thanks. I'm really with them. They are healthy, and plenty bud sites. I do have lots of room above and so I perhaps could have begged longer. Bit that's my only niggle. Apart from that i cant wait to smoke them now. They smell so good just now
Happy with them
Welcome Jimbo! Journal those babies! A little defoliation would improve air flow, but those look like happy girls!
You think so? I wasnt sure but I thiugh it looked a little busy. Any tips on where and how much. My guess would be a few of the larger fan leaves??

Happy with them

You think so? I wasnt sure but I thiugh it looked a little busy. Any tips on where and how much. My guess would be a few of the larger fan leaves??
It’s an acquired skill - one I’ve not yet mastered, but I’m getting there. Kyle Kushman has some videos on YouTube & another guy - I think his name is Bill Smith. Basically, you want to accomplish adequate light penetration & good air movement. This girl is in early flower - just defoliated today…
4285333E-0005-42E3-8130-43DA740E5756.jpeg

Do you think 1.2 x1.2 is large enough for 6? I was contemplating only doing 4 next time. They look a little tightly squeezed in there.
I’ve had 5 in a tent that size & yes, it was crowded. Their natural tendency is to out-grow each other in a survival of the fittest fashion. I’d keep it at 4 girls in that space next time…

Thanks. It's my 4th grow. But my first with the mars hydro led. Plants could have been vegged longer as I have room. But I'm honestly over the moon with them.
I’d feel the same. They look fantastic.
I too am on my 4th grow. Makes a big difference having decent lights doesn’t it!?!

Happy with them

Leaves are like solar panels for the plant. If they aren’t getting any light, they aren’t providing energy. So most, if not all of the fan leaves below the netting can go. They aren’t contributing anything, only consuming. Above the net, look at fan leaves growing toward the center of the plant. Are they casting shadows on flowers below? Cut ‘em off & don’t look back. Don’t be afraid of it. Until you chop them you can only kill them with fertilizer or by neglect…

Nice introduction @Jimbojambo2 and welcome to 420 Magazine.

Nice looking garden you have there; but would not put more than 4 in a 1.2x1.2 tent because you well have a difficult time getting to the back of your net in flower.

Here's a link to start a grow journal so we can follow along.

Checkout some of our contest.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom