just wonderin?

Thought mabye so but this mornin noticed all plants had this and the older leaves were brown(tips only) i think i might have a male but four outa five aint bad the growth has also kinda slowed but prob just worryin lol. will have pics soon i hope an will start journal next time round!

pot_046.jpg

my girls
pot_055.jpg

my fav

pot_051.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin:
I do think i over ferted the plants put too much of the micro in the mix (stoner move) flushed them and look better now!!

Thanks akorn i am so happy with the growth of my girls!! Btw the final plant showed a set of pistils yesterday:cheesygrinsmiley: that makes five! i woulda been happy with two but 5 kicks arse. I am gonna put them into floweing tommorow as they are getting just too big 4 room( i heard they can triple in size? is that true) a couple more pics, don't want to be a pic whore but am totally in love with my girls lol!:adore:

pot_060.jpg

pot_058.jpg

pot_057.jpg

Thanks to all for putting up with me an my questions n i am sure there are more to come lol, your advice has made my first real attempt at growin a good one so far(knock on wood):headbanger: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom