just wonderin?

liljoe

hey liljoe hear hows everone doin? I have a question bout my babies, just wonderin if u guys think these plants are doin good. They have a little droop and just wonderin if over or under watered? The soil is still moist and not dried out i water evey two to three days with gh is this good?

wonderin_1.JPG

second plant
wonderin_2.JPG

3rd plant
wonderin_3.JPG

4th plant
wonderin_4.JPG

no 5 bringin up the rear
wonderin_5.JPG

how they look any advice would be kick ass!!:headbanger:

Looks healthy but a bit on the hungry side. Have you given it any fertilizer so far? .. also it needs to be repotted and buried up to it's bottom set of leaves then get a fan on it so it continues to grow with a stronger stem.

Peace
MC

hey thanks for the advice. I thought maybe they were hungry but didnt want to overwater them either. I have been using ferts gen hydroponics flora micro, grow and bloom.:allgood: How much longer do u think i should veg for what size pots should i replant to and if i dont what will happen to my babies? This is my first grow but i am already addicted and hope they're all beautiful girls one can hope!!:adore: :laughtwo:

Nice plants. Looks like you got off to a bit of a stretchy start, but they look good now. MC is right, transplant them soon, and into the biggest pot/bucket you can fit in your grow area, and burry the roots and stem right up to the first set of leaves. New roots will grow off the stem. Then, if you've got the head room, veg them untill they're a couple months old and you start seeing alternating nodes.

i dot really have too much more room to veg for that long but will def transplant my babies. Muy buddy said that if i burry them to the first leaves that the stems might rot? Is this true ? First two days the plants didnt get good light thats why the stretchhhh i got a 400 watt hps an am just installing an intake an exhaust fan which should help it is hot in there!!

liljoe said:
i dot really have too much more room to veg for that long but will def transplant my babies. Muy buddy said that if i burry them to the first leaves that the stems might rot? Is this true ? First two days the plants didnt get good light thats why the stretchhhh i got a 400 watt hps an am just installing an intake an exhaust fan which should help it is hot in there!!

nice plants so far... and dont worry about the stems, they wont rot...

vintner said:
New roots will grow off the stem.

madamecrash said:
Looks healthy but a bit on the hungry side. Have you given it any fertilizer so far? .. also it needs to be repotted and buried up to it's bottom set of leaves then get a fan on it so it continues to grow with a stronger stem.

Peace
MC
That's what I was thinking MadameC! great minds think alike.:cheesygrinsmiley:

I watered the babies that day and after they seemed to pirk up more than the pics! I repotted not to the first set o leaves but they are better now all the roots on the sides and the bottom were all white and looked healthy and am thinkin of sendin them to bud in two weeks? any thoughts..

liljoe said:
I watered the babies that day and after they seemed to pirk up more than the pics! I repotted not to the first set o leaves but they are better now all the roots on the sides and the bottom were all white and looked healthy and am thinkin of sendin them to bud in two weeks? any thoughts..

It's nice to have a total of 6-8 weeks from seed (or more if you want a big plant) of vegetative growth......imo, then flowering time if they are healthy, if you were to have health issues with your babies it's not wise to flower them until you resolve those issues.....again imo.

Week five is now done onto week six, i am onna leave for at least one more week in veg and judge then about switchin. The repotted plants are groewin good now perked right up!! I will hopefull post some pics in the next few days for ya'll to see. On a side note do you guys think two bathroom fans at 50 cfm would safice for intake/exausht for a 4'6, 2, 7' tall closet?

i have gotten a 100 cfm fan as exaust and 50 for intake, repotted and the plants are doin much better! Todasy i noticed what looks like female pistils on three of my babies does this mean they're girls? Also one of the plants has a few almost yellow tips on two of the leaves anything to worry about? I also have four side branches on one plant that are sort of being blocked from light by fan leaves should i cut off or leave i have bent them a tiny bit(carefully) to expose but dont know if the leaves will stay.
plants after repotting an intake an exaust fan, lotsa growth in 4 days :headbanger:

pot_028.jpg

Here are the pistils i was talkin about:hmmmm:
pot_032.jpg

The second 1
pot_029.jpg

pot_033.jpg

the third 1

whatcha guys think?:adore:

Thanks !:headbanger: I got lots a help and ideas from you guys as well so thank you. I know i ask alot of easy dumb questions but just want my girls to grow up strong like some of the grows i see on here! I have some yellow tips on two o my plants an some 1 told me overwatered?

Thanks again guys cant wait to flip into bud!!!:tommy:

hey thanks akorn i gotta lot o respect for you an a few otthers on here you guys really know yo sh*t!! I have some pics just waitin for approval. It seems to be on the newer leaves and some of the older ones have a dark brown tip? I will post pics soon, side note i got my fourth girl today one more to go!!:allgood: I don't think overwater maybe to much ferts i am using gh flora micro grow bloom and pretty much just follow directions on bottle. Other than the few leaves plants look real good just wanna nip this in the butt before it gets outa hand!:bongrip:

here are the pics i promised!!

hard to see but look aat top of plant
pot_011.jpg

a better pic look at the top blade
pot_009.jpg

no 4 girl outa five
pot_0131.jpg

the plant still looks healty dispite the yyellow tips
pot_016.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

thought maybe the light was too close? It was bout 14 " moved to 18" and watered today with 3/4 strength ferts gonna flip next week cause o space concerns!

the tips burned are a symptom of over-fertilization. Next time just use plain water, and go back to fertilizing the time after that.

Peace
MC

Cool i will definately do that i thought maybe that was what it was thanks mc, you think i should leave light or move back to 14"? Someone told me it might be a phosphorus deficincy an to check soil ph so goin to buy a tester but will use water only next water an will have to push back the flip 4 a week.

Thanks all!!!

Back
Top Bottom