Just wondering

Re: just woundering

Without getting into strains or anything in-depth like that... Good weed is usually a nice shade of green (be it bright neon, or a dark forresty color, but never brown), has no seeds, and a nice amount of hairs & crystals. It'll usually have a nice smell too, maybe piny, spicy, or even fruity.

Bad weed is pretty much the opposite of that.

the only way to really tell is to smoke it and I have had some brown ass weed that was fire and I have had some light light green that didnt even get me high sooo sometimes its hard to tell but the good stuff is usually light green with soem exceptions

Remember too, that different strains give different highs. Some give you that couch-lock feeling, others make you want to get up and do something. Proper curing is really important, too.

If it's green or purple, frosty looking, and not too dry, it's a pretty safe bet that it's going to be good smoke.

Peace and happiness

i say touch, it its good weed it really does feel sticky, almost gooey, this kind of weed has a fresh scent and is not 2-D or crumby, which is a clear indicator that the weed has been shipped in from amigo land in pressed bricks

danker weed always has a fresher smelling taste than reggies. many people try to do shit to their commercial weed in attempts to raise the quality such as adding orange peels ect. to add moisture to bud, ive even heard of people pissing on pounds of weed to add moisture, which is fucking sick! like they said look for seeds, if you see seeds and don't want some commercial bud don't buy it.
as for dank weed, it is hard to tell what the smell would be because they all have different ones. look for crystals, if you don't know what they look like take a look at some of the pics on here and you will see some dank nugs! it will help you differentiate. if you look in mags too you can always see some bomb nugs.

well based on the high...a relaxed couchlock high would be an indica type weed....a energetic wanna go do something is a sativa type plant...to tell the exact strain is probly impossible...unless you have had the exact same weed before...

well i have tried sativa before and when i did that for the first time every thing aroung me just went dark. for like 20 min but i was still awake i didnt pass out at all and when i came down from the high everything/everyone looked like they were made out of lego it was really weird

The important thing if you're feeling your weed for quality is to see if it's sticky, not just wet. Too many times I've had friends bring some "Sticky dank" over and it's just wet. If your fingers stick together after you break up a bud, thats a very very good sign.

Of course, there are always exceptions to the rule. Some shitty brick weed gets you stoned as fuck, and some nice hairy seedless dank sucks, but those cases are fairly rare.

The only real way to learn to judge weed is to handle it. The more weed you get, the more you'll figure out whats good and whats bad.

But regardless, Weed is a lot like Pizza. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.:smokin:

just give it to me and i'll try it and tell you

danker weed always has a fresher smelling taste than reggies. many people try to do shit to their commercial weed in attempts to raise the quality such as adding orange peels ect. to add moisture to bud, ive even heard of people pissing on pounds of weed to add moisture, which is fucking sick! like they said look for seeds, if you see seeds and don't want some commercial bud don't buy it.
as for dank weed, it is hard to tell what the smell would be because they all have different ones. look for crystals, if you don't know what they look like take a look at some of the pics on here and you will see some dank nugs! it will help you differentiate. if you look in mags too you can always see some bomb nugs.

its pretty much impossible to tell from looking at a bud to determine the strain and even smoking it doesnt gurantee acurate identification. generally indicas will but smaller, denser, and fatter bud. sativas will be long and not as fat with lots of hairs and sometimes more leaf but the really depends on the trimmer.
yeah CubsRules that dank will leave a sticky glue on your figure, almost as good as superglue(idea sell pure ganja oil as a glue:laughtwo: ) the orange peels work well if youve bought dry weed and need a little moisture, but dealers on the other hand are band from doing this. doing so it against the fair rights act of selling code 420c and is punisble by 420 days without smoking, not even resin. but pissing on their weed? what the hell as least you could get some kinda of juice or kool aid, thats just wrong. makes me wonder why some herb ive bought smell like piss:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom