Justin Goody's Sponsored Journal: Featuring NextLight & Dope Seeds Gelato & Zkittlez

The nice thing about autos being in the GF pots is the microbes have time to get moving before the roots hit them! :thumb:
Definitely. They seem to be liking it too
6E181731-1205-4DA5-9D5D-7D8075EBDB14.jpeg
The girl on the far right will be headed outside sometime soon.

Happy 4/20 :yummy:

Here goes with the first auto outside, Zkittlez
6A51E50D-235B-4DEC-B58E-9693317FBC2C.jpeg
also the first use of @GeoFlora Nutrients in an outdoor grow.
She acclimated yesterday and seems to already be chasing the sun. It’s an uncharacteristically sunny week here and I’m giving it the green light along with the tomatoes.

Oh Man! That outside looks sweet! I'm a month away here. Going with @GeoFlora Nutrients too. Tomatoes as well!
Did you get a chance to see my CS reversal on the Dope Seeds Gelato in my other journal? It’s about to explode lol
93EE6758-1AD3-43BE-8951-8626030B1343.jpeg

It appears like I'm here? Dope seeds journal? WooHoo! You got balls! And pistols, ok i'm not out of the game yet! Yours looks promising Justin! Good juju to you!
The breeding will be going on in the perpetual journal with the Wedding Cake, but since it’s dope seeds I will occasionally update here. Could get interesting, don’t give up yet! But if it ends up that it doesn’t work, start 2 weeks earlier next time ;)

Another sponsor we will be adding to this grow is @Sierra Natural Science who was kind enough to provide this Gal of 209
3CDF66CF-8A30-47B6-A433-0224D56B3D98.jpeg
along with an awesome (huge) wall chart of pests, diseases and their remedies.

Ya got bugs, or as a prophylaxis?
No bugs as of today, but admittedly I have NOT ordered lots of things in the past because of shipping times.
I’d rather have this around and not need it, because the day I do need it, I’m likely not going to want to wait 3-7 days for shipping.
And every year my outdoor grows are plagued by various pests, like clockwork. I’m hoping to stay ahead of them this year!

Oh outdoors no doubt!
Ya I’m pretty much guaranteed thrips, mites, mold and maybe even the white devil.
Gonna treat all my soil this year with microbes along with the mosquito bits too.
Then it will be Deer.... :laughtwo:

Friday update on these ladies
90A630FA-1072-4969-8328-95321243ABFF.jpeg
looking about right…this is my first GF grow with autos so I have little idea of what to expect.
So far nothing looks off, and their 2nd feeding is coming up. Maybe a bit more stretch than normal on the Zkittlez, but I had the Nextlight up kind high in the tent and the Lux was a bit lower than last time…makes sense it would stretch a bit. Still not drastic enough to pay much attention. Training should start on these next week sometime.
Have a great weekend, my fellow growers!

Back
Top Bottom