JustJus Blueberry, Whiteberry, Fruit Punch Auto Grow

JustJus

Hey everyone at 420mag
Starting another grow with autos along with my LSD’s and decided to make a separate grow journal for them since I’m changing things up. I am also posting my grow into the blueberry bunch, group comparison grow. So I’m working on learning new ways of growing kind of to broaden the horizon and see what works best for me. I wanted to try autos since I’ve yet to grow them and also because they have such a fast turn over rate. The comparison will be between both blueberries in which one will be planted in coco and the other in organic super soil. Well let’s get started and thank you for everyone that helps me and has helped me along the way.

What strain is it?
2- Blueberry Auto’s from GYO seedbank
B7FF364D-58F9-4AF8-918C-9CA1B7B27FFE.jpeg

1- Whiteberry Auto from Paradise Seeds (Seedsman)
1- Fruit Punch Auto from Heavyweight Seeds (free)

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

Blueberry Auto- Mostly Indica, Ruderalis

Whiteberry Auto- Hybrid

Fruit Punch Auto- Mostly Sativa, Ruderalis

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?

Germinate stage now

Indoor or outdoor?

Indoor

Soil or Hydro?

One will be in organic supersoil the other in coco for a side by side comparison.

If soil... what is in your mix?

The soil will be a supersoil from amazon mixed with roots organic soil.

If soil... What size pot?

5gal fabric pots

Size of light?

600w Hps/Mh

Is it aircooled?

Yes

Temp of Room/cab?

80F

RH of Room/cab?

50-60%

PH of media or res?

PH 6.0

Any Pests ?

No

How often are you watering?

Every 3-4 days for soil
Every day for coco

Type and strength of ferts used?

General hydroponics flora series

Here they are from this morning.
1/18
A13411B0-B46F-408D-9AEF-FAFF4BFACE0B.jpeg

@JustJus , thanks for the follow! Three autos!? Should be fast and fun, I am in!

Subbing up to tag along for this grow. Always fun watching some autos strut their stuff, especially some berry strains!

Looking good! Can I suggest watering around the outside of the plant instead of right at the base? The reason I mention this is if you're just watering at the base of the plant, the roots won't spread quite as quickly in search of water. If you were to water a few inches out from the plant and further in a circular area, the roots will actually spread searching for the water.

Not a problem, always willing to help where I can.

Doesn't matter if it's an auto, photo, male or female, you should water them all the same. Here is a good link to check out for watering, it may give you a good idea. Otherwise a moisture meter or the lift/weight check method.
Emilya's watering tutorial

Hey man I'm gonna follow along if that's cool. That fruit punch you have has potential to do great things if you treat and train it right. I got it as a freebie also not really expecting much and it turned out to be one of my favorite plants I've grown. It was fun to grow, very fast growth and it was a monster. I got 9oz off her. Interested to see how yours does, good luck.

So to seperate my autos from my photos I picked up a few new things. Now this grow tent I’m putting my autos in will eventually become my bud drying tent but for now it’s my veg tent. My bigger tent will be my flower and i will pick up a 3x3 to make ultimately my veg later on. Also after reading so much on marshydro I figured I’d give them a try and bought the cheap one but if I like it I will expand to a bigger one when I get my 3x3.

The tent I set up today and put the autos in with CFL bulbs until my light comes in on Thursday. Didn’t get a picture yet but this is what I purchased.

DE57E2C9-41CB-445B-9450-EBAD081ED2A5.jpeg
07D1716C-DABA-4796-A559-68D87CD33505.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom