JuStlcE's First Grow - DWC - LED - Casey Jones

Glad to be here with you Justice. It still blows my mind how much it stretched!! It looks like a totally different plant. The only indicator is the familiar shaped skeletal base at the bottom, the main line

[Day 35]

I have to adjust me LED due to my girl stretching real crazy.
Done some Super cropping for main stem and now they just got back real soon.
Still seeing pistils all over the stem for now. Not seeing any develop bud site yet.

It's funny sometime when you look at the beginning from seed and right now you see how tall she get lol

DSC_29541.JPG

DSC_29562.JPG

DSC_29582.JPG

:thumb:

[Day 42]

There are pistils everywhere now, but haven't seen any bud site on top of the cola yet.
Casey Jones really take a lot of time for flowering hahaha.
I have to do supercropping every 3 day due to I'm running out of space already.

DSC_2970.JPG

DSC_29711.JPG

DSC_2973.JPG

Still continue feeding her just a P-K fertilizer from Foxfarm and Open Sesame to boost the flowering.
Check my reservoir and my pH : 5.9 and around 1100 ppm.

not much to do, just wait for her to flowering more and more everyday.
thank you for coming by everyone

Looks Good :thumb:
plants stretch its why I don't doo extra long veg times unless I'm forced to with no space in bloom tent

Man seeing this makes me want to flip my plant early just in case lol.

If your plan is Sativa strain dominant, I'm pretty sure you will have to move to bigger grow space when flowering lol.

I flipped EXTRA early, and they still are outgrowing my space!

Next time I will try to Veg for minimum time man, quite a pain here.

Looks Good :thumb:
plants stretch its why I don't doo extra long veg times unless I'm forced to with no space in bloom tent

Didn't expect my girl to be over-grow this way. hahaha

Keep knocking her down man. It should be done really soon

if she hasn't already stopped. Going to want to remove a lot of lower bullshit.

I took a lot but I should've taken more. I got a great yield but not the density

I was aiming for. She looks great and should produce heavily.

Hey dabbledo, Can I just cut off any lower branches that doesn't covered by my
light? I mean not just a fan leaf but the whole lower branches.

[Day 49]

Now it on Day 49 of flowering [I think my plant is doing a really late flowering schedule.]
Lots of white hairs everywhere now you will see that my plant is still growing vertical.
I just have to keep knocking her down because I'm run out of space.
LST won't do any good in this situation, I just have to super cropping instead.

Strip the bottom half of my plant lately.

DSC_6003.JPG

DSC_2998.JPG

DSC_30071.JPG

DSC_3000.JPG

[Day 54]

I need advice from you guys. I think my plant growing behind my schedule. [so far behind]
And I'm thinking about just cut this one off and planting my new AUTO fem seed instead of Photoperiod.

Because it look like she take forever to flowering and I don't really know what is the problem here.

DSC_3018.JPG

DSC_3017.JPG

DSC_30131.JPG

DSC_30111.JPG

Hope you guy give me some advise soon.
thank you :thumb:

Just have patients lol she is already starting to bud so thats a good sign. It looks probably around 3 weeks into flowering so you have maybe 2 months max before its done. So I guess either way you'll have 2 months either plant. May as well finish this girl you'll probably yield more than the auto for the same wait time.

Just have patients lol she is already starting to bud so thats a good sign. It looks probably around 3 weeks into flowering so you have maybe 2 months max before its done. So I guess either way you'll have 2 months either plant. May as well finish this girl you'll probably yield more than the auto for the same wait time.

Thank you so much Canad420. I'm thinking about the same things :D

Back
Top Bottom