JustMeds' Fruity Chronic Juice, Quadline, Organic, DBHB, KNF, 2019

Here are pics from last night. You can see from the last few pics I just cut out part of the leaves doing the covering. I think that will give me a few more days on whats left of them solar arrays before I have to completely remove them. I also pulled things down to get it as even as I could.

Here she is tonight. The droop was still in the leaves. I had her sitting on another pot, it may have been some light stress. Dropped her down to the ground floor like the rest tomorrow will tell. I removed the 2 fan leaves in the center.

Somebody had really taken some great notes! You are executing this to perfection so far. I appreciate the trust and jumping in 100%. I promise you this works and you will be very happy in the end. I'm seeing that awesome "X" in the structure with a big smile on my face. Well done sir!

Tonight's pics. @Asesino85 she is in a 1 gallon pot now. Looking down from above there are 8 tops within the confines of a 1 gallon pot. Have you removed every other one in the past to see results? I feel its a we bit crowded in that area for all them. I need to go look through your journal's now.

Tonight's pics. @Asesino85 she is in a 1 gallon pot now. Looking down from above there are 8 tops within the confines of a 1 gallon pot. Have you removed every other one in the past to see results? I feel its a we bit crowded in that area for all them. I need to go look through your journal's now.

No I only remove a node if I know it won't get any light. That under node you removed should allow for everything to space out nicely! Just like in the very beginning you can bend those new nodes a bit just by pushing on them if you want them to start growing one way or another if you are really concerned about spacing but I think they look just like mine normally do. Probably not too long until they should get put into their final pots though eh?

I will slide her out and take a peek tomorrow. That should give me an idea on the up pot. She has had 2 drenches since being placed in soil. I have drizzled a little on top trying to keep soil moisture uniform top to bottom. I also still have the main 4 fan leaves at the very bottom. They are not covering anything so I left them solar panels. Was that a bad move?

I am sure you can see from the pics the soil is getting dry down deep. I drizzled just a little water on top to hold it over until lights on tonight. She will get a dunk in straight water tonight.

Back
Top Bottom