Wow! How do you like High Brix?

I like it a lot. I have noticed the gals like high side on all the products. I gave them some extra Mag this last feeding, wondering if/or how long till I notice anything with it.

I like it a lot. I have noticed the gals like high side on all the products. I gave them some extra Mag this last feeding, wondering if/or how long till I notice anything with it.

I think perhaps as you get used to it, you'll have better roots from the start and won't need to feed quite as strong, but some of these new strains really seem to demand it. It usually takes about 4 days to see the results of things beyond moisture vs. dry.

Curious as to how long it may take to see if the Mag helps with the red stems.

Red stems are usually temperature related. Phosphorus uptake by the plant is highly sensitive to temperature, so if the medium is too cold, we see the purple stems and petioles.

What are you nighttime temps?

Also, both Growth Ionic and Transplant have lots of magnesium in them. I don't need to add epsoms at all anymore....be careful. The problem is elsewhere, not with magnesium. A good strong drench is often all that is needed, assuming the environment is in check.

Of course, 99% of all problems are environmental, but that doesn't stop some folks from going on the "deficiency" odyssey.

The thing to keep in mind is that the soil is tested. I guarantee that magnesium levels are adequate, bordering on abundant, with the new drenches. There are no deficiencies in the soil. Period. This we know.

Logic then dictates that "deficiencies" have their origin in either environment or practice. It's almost always the former, with the exception of over/under watering.

Check those night temps before you add anymore mag.

re: JustMeds R & D

Well lets get a little ground work down here. These gals were planted in soil on 10-29-17. They look like likely crash test dummies....

IMG_20171113_170312.jpg
I like the cup in the middle front row that is my winner plant I say does the best for you without reading up yet ✊

That #2 cup was a Victory Seed Biggest Bud auto. The #7 you see is the Blue Dream that is in tent now.

I ordered the flower lights for the veg tent. Hope to have them in a couple weeks.

Ok, Got about 10% amber on plant. The little bud tip I cut off 2 days ago turned to about 20-25% amber in 2 days. She is going in the dark and colder climate for a bit then she is gone. I did sample that little bud tip and it was harsh but packed a punch.

Cobs in the making? :battingeyelashes: Beautiful buds JustMeds. :high-five: I can almost smell them from here. I gotta get my next Blue Dream scheduled.

Back
Top Bottom