I really want to, but with all we have going on right now we have even talked of turning the lights off for a bit. Time will tell, some things are looking better. All this hit and miss down time may make for a good time to re-do the grow room. That is what I am leaning on doing now.

Ok, over the summer I tried to have a grow of sorts. I put these 5 gals (4 Afghani & 1 Blue Moon) through all kinds of stress. At one point I had them down to just one blade on the fan leaves. Then I started taking care of them as they went into flower a bit better, not much. I had crazy temps and some 25 degree temp differences. I turned the lights way down like a candle. In flower I left the tent door cracked open for a heck of a light leak. For what would someone do that.....

I wanted to see if I could force nanners on what appears to be very solid genetics. Nope

Will the extra stress increase the aroma in the grow room? These were the most aromatic plants I have grown.

It did effect yield a lot. Anyways here they are at 60 days from flip. Pics were taken as I took them down.

Back
Top Bottom