These 2 plants have been in the same soil for way to long. You can see the Indica/Sativa leans in each strain. This gave me a window into the soil so to speak. Looking at them they appear to have different issues. The Indica looks to be lacking in a more general nature while the Sativa looks like the leaf tips may be a little hot. Now is it that each needs that much difference or am I missing something.

Those are some nice bones those plants are sporting. I am sure if you up potted those girls they would both be happier in general. The Indicas are definitely heavier feeders for the most part. As Penny stated sativas have lower nutritional needs. If they are in kit soil (I cant remember what is and isn't with your experiences) I am sure the sativas soil is just a little out of whack for its needs.

Well never got a chance to flush her out tonight. Maybe in the morning.

Oh ya, I am certain the soil in those is whacked. I just looked back those gals where put in that soil 1 year and 2 days ago.
I guess they don't look bad if you look at it like that.

The WW is the other half's favorite at night, it tends to get me wired up a bit.

I have kept them alive is all. They have not thrived but I sure learned some things along that road. The SIP bucket is a modified idea I got from Shiggity. I think the bubble'r in the bottom will help with keeping the liquid fresh. I also removed the large O-ring from the bucket lid and slide it up the bucket from bottom and taped it in place. When set in other bucket it seals up nice and tight. That then forces the fresh O2 air up through the soil to help the roots, my theory. It only took 1 week before I had a root 8 inches long hanging out the bottom of the wick cup in the center.

Back
Top Bottom