420 Magazine Background

JustMeds R & D

JustMeds

I lifted the White Widow out of her bucket and placed in a different bucket to water from top with 1 gallon of above tea. allowing to drain off all it wants. The water is what was in the original bucket. This was straight water when added to bucket about a week ago. Them seem to be some real high numbers, Just saying. If you ran numbers that high in hydro you would have an extra crispy plant. Soil is moist from the wick in bottom.

JustMeds

Here is the top dress I applied to my flower tent experiments.

2 Tbs of Kelp Meal.
1 Tbs of Azomite
2 Handfuls of the Malted barley.
2 Handfuls of Earth worm castings.

( I put a handful of recharge in the White Widow bucket )

The last pic is them all settled in for their day.

JustMeds

White Widow bud at 3 days from flip. That inter-node spacing is not even a inch. If it makes it to the end like this those are going to be some dense ass buds. The Diesel Moonshine is praying after just a few hours, I think she liked the tea.

JustMeds

Scrogdawg

White Widow bud at 3 days from flip. That inter-node spacing is not even a inch. If it makes it to the end like this those are going to be some dense ass buds.
Just wouldn't be White Widow if it didn't grow big dense buds.

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
Oof, you have a lot going on in there! :)

DobeWan

Dense buds are great - I love how the QBs keep tight spacing. I get how it could be a pain in veg but in flower it's awesome.

OTM and I were buddies, and I haven't heard from him since he disappeared from here. Such a shame - I wish we knew that he was alright at least, but given how long its been I don't think we're going to hear from him again.

DobeWan

He was one of the first to check out my first journal. He and my dad were close in age and shared some interests. It's funny because people tend to stay guarded about personal details here (for good reason). But I felt I had a good idea of what he was all about.

Scrogdawg

Same deal fellas, haven't heard boo from him either. Not a clue why, but it never had a good feel. Just days from harvesting that 70's landrace Maui Wowie too.

JustMeds

That White Widow knows when its close to bed time. She gets so droopy. Doe's it indicate anything a person can use to their advantage?

I think this is the same bud a few hours after lights on and then an hour before lights out.

JustMeds

The gals in the flower tent are starting to drink. The roots in the WW are just under the surface. There is a firm crust and then roots. I am trying to figure a way to get some pics. The first pic is the same bud. I am going to try and follow that one through grow.

JustMeds

I had to move the ties from the lid to the bucket itself. She was pulling the lid up and warping it. I only left two pieces of the lid snap on when I made the bucket. The last pic is the soil. You can see the fungus in the crust. There was some real fine roots right up into the crust.

JustMeds

Here she is at 11 days from flip. What you all think, on track? Pistols are coming out now. The bucket got a gallon of the Barley-Kelp tea dumped in from the top. I let it drain for 30 minutes then lifted the plant out, dumped the bucket and filled with fresh straight RO water. Filled is 1 gallon.

Top Bottom