420 Magazine Background

JustMeds R & D

JustMeds

I gave the White Widow a little defol on Sunday to get light to some lower stuff. Nothing major there but did remove a bunch of little bud sites way low that I don't feel will amount to much. Want energy going up to main area.

fanleaf

JustMeds

Todays White Widow updated pics.

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
Heheh, you're using exactly the setup I was thinking about for awhile - a 10 gallon square cloth pot in a crate with poles in the corners - very effective - compact and tidy.

:thumb:

JustMeds

Those are 7 gallon that drop right in the milk crates for size. They even have some square fabric pots. The old square peg round hole thing.

Welcome aboard Afro. The coolers have all been re-stocked for the weekend. Snacks are on the counter.

Scrogdawg

Haven't smoked it since its been curing in the jar, almost forgot about it, truth be known. I'll hit it in the next day or two and report back.

JustMeds

I will try to get another pic of her later when I can. The soil pic is cool.

JustMeds

Scrogdawg

The White Widow looks on point JM. In the pictures it looks like the buds are pretty evenly distributed with lots of light getting into the lower growth. It also looks like they have nice tight node spacing. That should yield some nice big dense colas.

Top Bottom