420 Magazine Background

JustMeds R & D

JustMeds

Last was GE, and with a drizzle of water on top I could squeeze maybe another day out of them. I could do a back to back GE on them and do the CAT at next drink. The WW is not kit so to speak way to many experiments there to include it..LOL. I know N needs to be upped on the next plant that goes in bucket early on or a touch smaller gal.

What you seeing with the late CATS?

weenmeoff

Photo of the Month: June 2018 - Nug of the Month: November 2018
lets see what the others say but I've seen some suggest to have trans before the cats even though cat has lots of trans. So thinking, water, trans, water, cat, then your officially Late cat, ha! I'm sure you'd be fine doing water then cats. Sorry so wishy washy on the answer. I've had decent results from late cat but stage seems to do his late ap with great results. Oh, tagging @TheGreenYeti

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
First of all, nice plants! :bravo:

If the last watering was Energy, then you really should rinse it out with a straight watering before you do the Cat, so you're still a week away. Durban looks ready to me, but you might wait another week for the others. Or do Durban with the others, later.

WW is looking pale, so I'd suggest a Trans drench for her instead of straight water, but the others look dark and glossy and ready to roll.

The Cat window is open for all of them, and you have probably 3 weeks to get it in.

:51:

ilikemsticky

Im not all there I didn't realize you had this thread going also hey your getting better with your photo taking and your girls look real nice im glad you have a d poison going ill get to see first hand what a nicely grown will look like ive got some of those seeds coming going to grow one this fall that's another strain I have been wanting to grow good growing bud!

JustMeds

The WW is my Frankenstein. I was watering her from top in beginning and I think I drowned her for the most part. Being we feed the soil I wanted stuff coming in from top and running through.

TheGreenYeti

Nug of the Month: Feb, Oct 2018
I would listen to GT. To Weens point you want to make sure you have at least given some transplant to the plants after they have been put into their final containers before you do the cats. Reason being from what i recall is you are preloading the cation sites by doing so, giving the cat drench something to release into the soil to be used. Doc mentioned that your plants will stay helathier after doing the Cats if you do the trans because of what I mentioned.

JustMeds

I gave water to the Durban and Diesel Moonshine. The Widow got a transplant drink. Cats will commence after transplant next time the crate gals are thirsty. The plants went through a thunderstorm with (Flash) lightning right after lights out.

Last edited:

JustMeds

I need to defol the WW but am leaving the leaves now so she can pull from them. I think I will be adding some KNF foliar to this experiment here to see how it goes. Going to try.

Also I edited the post above to get the Trans in as suggested. I was thinking one thing and typed something else. Might be the cob.

Scrogdawg

Hey JM, I broke out the White Widow cob thats been curing since November. The smoke was noticeably milder and tasted a lot different than the bud but was very pleasant to smoke. The stone didn't seem to be any stronger than the bud but it lasted a lot longer for sure. I've read that sativas perform better with cobbing than do indicas. This cob was from a heavily dominant indica plant.

JustMeds

Hey JM, I broke out the White Widow cob thats been curing since November. The smoke was noticeably milder and tasted a lot different than the bud but was very pleasant to smoke. The stone didn't seem to be any stronger than the bud but it lasted a lot longer for sure. I've read that sativas perform better with cobbing than do indicas. This cob was from a heavily dominant indica plant.
I done up the last Afghani in cob. I can't finish .2 grams from the SOLO II and plan to do anything. I really like them. I got the Vape to play with the cures. You can taste the flavors so different with it.

JustMeds

I love my solo II b st money I've spent in a long time.
Good to see you about. I heard some rumors you switched hoods.... Hehe

I got mine based on your recommendation. I hope it never breaks think I would have to get a replacement over night'd..

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

DobeWan

Plants are looking awesome JM! You did them right in veg, they're stacked up really nicely. We're on almost the same timeline - yours are at 27 days since flip today, mine are at 25. We'll be harvest buds.

And awesome to see you show up PW! Hope all is well!

JustMeds

Today. The Durban and Diesel got a trans drench. The White widow got some KNF foliar to see if it helps. For the most part she is all bud.

JustMeds

I am almost as excited to see the roots in that bucket as I am for the meds.

Top Bottom