Same batch, believe it or not.

Its the Hydro vs Soil thing. I am just glad she is alive and kicking. I am thinking mom is still inside where its a little warmer, will she be going in soil?

that's a good comparison my son grows hydro and sometimes he grows clones from me that totally blow mine out of the water in yield and size!:blunt:

I sometimes wish I could veg in soil and flower in dwc... :hmmmm:

I sometimes wish I could veg in soil and flower in dwc... :hmmmm:
usually ill have my clones in a solo cup and my son has no problem converting them over but one time they were in 1 gal pots and they worked but he a real hard time getting them going they almost didn't make it but he got them going and blew mine out of the water in size and yield but mine tastes better!:)

I here ya that would be very cool you never no we might be toking some weed together one day having some good times I might be in your area this summer you might here from me!:blunt:

Awesome!

I wish we could all sit around the toke table together my brother. It would be a hoot.

I think we had this conversation once. Remember I am sure to be the guy that fell to the floor. There is no way I could keep up with you GT.

Back
Top Bottom