One thing with her, she has very little smell. You could hide her behind couch and no one would know she is there. I wonder if that is going to change?

I just realized why my veg plants are a bit sickly.... All this time when dunking them I was going by what is on the back of bottle and not doubling it. How stupid am I... Grrrrrr They got a good strong drink tonight.

Did you see the light back in my journal?
Just a glimpse of it in a picture or two. Did you make a specific post pertaining to it in the thread? I would like to see it in a bit more detail for sure. Are you running 1 kit or 2 in each tent? I am just trying to figure out what I should order for my size setup. I just got a quote back from the supplier you suggested for 312 diode kits. Just want to make sure it will be enough coverage for me in my 5x6 area.

Just a glimpse of it in a picture or two. Did you make a specific post pertaining to it in the thread? I would like to see it in a bit more detail for sure. Are you running 1 kit or 2 in each tent? I am just trying to figure out what I should order for my size setup. I just got a quote back from the supplier you suggested for 312 diode kits. Just want to make sure it will be enough coverage for me in my 5x6 area.

This is the only thing I see close to it.
I am thinking of putting 3 kits or 6 panels in a 4x4 then I can run them turned way down. The mod's I made to mine was:

1) I drilled some extra holes in the heatsink to run zip ties through to hold wires in place.
2) I used different connectors then the wago's in the kit.
3) I used a extension cord to remote mount the driver outside the tent.

A person would have to do none of them, it was just me.... LOL

I will try and get you some pics later, we have a busy morning with grandson planned.

This is the only thing I see close to it. I am thinking of putting 3 kits or 6 panels in a 4x4 then I can run them turned way down. The mod's I made to mine was:

1) I drilled some extra holes in the heatsink to run zip ties through to hold wires in place.
2) I used different connectors then the wago's in the kit.
3) I used a extension cord to remote mount the driver outside the tent.

A person would have to do none of them, it was just me.... LOL

I will try and get you some pics later, we have a busy morning with grandson planned.

Sounds good. I am hopefully going to order 2x 312 kits or 2x 800 diode kits. So I am going to end up with either 1248 individual diodes or 1600 of them depending on the price I get quoted on the 800 kits haha. Thanks for your input. Ill be posting pictures of whatever one I end up with a few weeks down the road.

Sounds good. I am hopefully going to order 2x 312 kits or 2x 800 diode kits. So I am going to end up with either 1248 individual diodes or 1600 of them depending on the price I get quoted on the 800 kits haha. Thanks for your input. Ill be posting pictures of whatever one I end up with a few weeks down the road.
Here are some pics of how I did the lights. Where you see the zip ties I drilled the holes to hold the wire tight to the heat sink. Hope it helps.

@1stgrow2018 The 800 diode kit is one I did not see...Hmmmm. Can you shed some light on that one?

Very similar to the other kits, only instead of 312 per board there are 800 diodes. Each kit will have its own driver, heat sink, etc. I should know the prices today or tomorrow. Ill send you a pm when I get the information.

Here is a picture of the board. 2 of these should throw some serious light!

Very similar to the other kits, only instead of 312 per board there are 800 diodes. Each kit will have its own driver, heat sink, etc. I should know the prices today or tomorrow. Ill send you a pm when I get the information.

Here is a picture of the board. 2 of these should throw some serious light!

Yes, I am really curious on them. Can they be had in 3500k?

Back
Top Bottom