Now we are getting some in flower today. We got clones from them that lived. Sure them old moms will be glad to get out of that 1 year old soil. Shows the toughness of these plants when you look at them today.

Soil I am using is 2nd run. Cooked 6 weeks. When I started prying on the root balls of them old gals it was very fragile. There was a layer of white roots in the top 1/3 of the root balls. The Durban got a normal transplant (Scored roots, applied Doc Buds Roots and in the hole). Then after looking at all them dead roots in the bottom 2/3 of that root ball on the Afghani I gave it a twist and it came right off. So I applied some Roots powder and in the pot it went. The Diesel Moonshine was tall coming in, so to the very bottom of the pot it went. I also remove the bottom 2/3 of its root ball. Whats going to happen stay tuned. We will be finding out. They all got water in with some Transplant Drench. Flower is on hold for the Afghani and Diesel Moon shine for a couple days I think. Durban and White Widow are flipping tomorrow.

Old spice shaker works perfect for applying roots.

Going to be short on roots for these gals in flower I think. Its funny cause today the Durban (did not get its root ball chopped down to a 1/3) is the droopiest of the 3.

The White Widow in the bucket is doing great. I know I was putting her into flower a few days ago. That did not happen, today is her first day of flower. Wish her well.

I seen where @bobrown14 had posted his Barley Tea recipe a while back. I should have paid attention to quantity's needed. Went back and plagiarized it after I picked up 15lbs of Malted Barley. I have enough Barley to start a brewery. :rofl: I added some kelp to the tea. It is brewing now. Here is the recipe I used for this batch let me know what you think of it.

Barley Tea:
1 oz malted barley ground very fine
1 handful of worm castings
2 Tbs of Kelp Meal
4 gallons filtered water

Aerate in bucket for 24 hours.

I lifted the White Widow out of her bucket and placed in a different bucket to water from top with 1 gallon of above tea. allowing to drain off all it wants. The water is what was in the original bucket. This was straight water when added to bucket about a week ago. Them seem to be some real high numbers, Just saying. If you ran numbers that high in hydro you would have an extra crispy plant. Soil is moist from the wick in bottom.

Here is the top dress I applied to my flower tent experiments.

2 Tbs of Kelp Meal.
1 Tbs of Azomite
2 Handfuls of the Malted barley.
2 Handfuls of Earth worm castings.

( I put a handful of recharge in the White Widow bucket )

The last pic is them all settled in for their day.

White Widow bud at 3 days from flip. That inter-node spacing is not even a inch. If it makes it to the end like this those are going to be some dense ass buds. The Diesel Moonshine is praying after just a few hours, I think she liked the tea.

White Widow bud at 3 days from flip. That inter-node spacing is not even a inch. If it makes it to the end like this those are going to be some dense ass buds.

Just wouldn't be White Widow if it didn't grow big dense buds.

Back
Top Bottom