Dense buds are great - I love how the QBs keep tight spacing. I get how it could be a pain in veg but in flower it's awesome.

OTM and I were buddies, and I haven't heard from him since he disappeared from here. Such a shame - I wish we knew that he was alright at least, but given how long its been I don't think we're going to hear from him again.

That White Widow knows when its close to bed time. She gets so droopy. Doe's it indicate anything a person can use to their advantage?

I think this is the same bud a few hours after lights on and then an hour before lights out.

The gals in the flower tent are starting to drink. The roots in the WW are just under the surface. There is a firm crust and then roots. I am trying to figure a way to get some pics. The first pic is the same bud. I am going to try and follow that one through grow.

I had to move the ties from the lid to the bucket itself. She was pulling the lid up and warping it. I only left two pieces of the lid snap on when I made the bucket. The last pic is the soil. You can see the fungus in the crust. There was some real fine roots right up into the crust.

Here she is at 11 days from flip. What you all think, on track? Pistols are coming out now. The bucket got a gallon of the Barley-Kelp tea dumped in from the top. I let it drain for 30 minutes then lifted the plant out, dumped the bucket and filled with fresh straight RO water. Filled is 1 gallon.

I gave the White Widow a little defol on Sunday to get light to some lower stuff. Nothing major there but did remove a bunch of little bud sites way low that I don't feel will amount to much. Want energy going up to main area.

I've topped almost all my 12 autos I've grown, all at about day 15, all seemed to do just fine

They are looking nice for sure
I do the same Chris. I always shoot for day 14 or as soon as I can safely do it above node 4. Works out well.

Todays White Widow updated pics.

Back
Top Bottom