That WW is pulling hard on the soil it shows in the bottom leaves. I am fearful with that the buds may be smaller. I think it may look like a patch of man made snow in a bit.

Roots are amazingly eager. I've snapped entire clusters off cuts and planted 'em anyway? No sweat :hmmmm: very odd to see - bare stems where the roots were, and they still caught the new soil and thrived.

Looking good there JM.

Love to see all that lively soil microbes and fungi. Yeah u right. :passitleft:

Whats the piping, you have a watering system going??

Sitting in the corner waiting for the Durban to finish. lol

B-ready weed that is.

Be-careful what you wish for too.

1 puff too many and it could spell a spell for a time or 2. lol.

Looking good there JM.

Love to see all that lively soil microbes and fungi. Yeah u right. :passitleft:

Whats the piping, you have a watering system going??

Sitting in the corner waiting for the Durban to finish. lol

B-ready weed that is.

Be-careful what you wish for too.

1 puff too many and it could spell a spell for a time or 2. lol.

Smooth it is. :passitleft:

Link to the build of it. Hope it helps explain.

Oh, Thanks for stopping in. You always shed some very good info on things. I can see some good coming out of this forced air system I think. As this goes to the end I think I will have a better idea. I feel it needs to be a much lighter soil(better drainage) in the future.

Last was GE, and with a drizzle of water on top I could squeeze maybe another day out of them. I could do a back to back GE on them and do the CAT at next drink. The WW is not kit so to speak way to many experiments there to include it..LOL. I know N needs to be upped on the next plant that goes in bucket early on or a touch smaller gal.

What you seeing with the late CATS?

lets see what the others say but I've seen some suggest to have trans before the cats even though cat has lots of trans. So thinking, water, trans, water, cat, then your officially Late cat, ha! I'm sure you'd be fine doing water then cats. Sorry so wishy washy on the answer. I've had decent results from late cat but stage seems to do his late ap with great results. Oh, tagging @TheGreenYeti

First of all, nice plants! :bravo:

If the last watering was Energy, then you really should rinse it out with a straight watering before you do the Cat, so you're still a week away. Durban looks ready to me, but you might wait another week for the others. Or do Durban with the others, later.

WW is looking pale, so I'd suggest a Trans drench for her instead of straight water, but the others look dark and glossy and ready to roll.

The Cat window is open for all of them, and you have probably 3 weeks to get it in.

:bongrip:

Im not all there I didn't realize you had this thread going also hey your getting better with your photo taking and your girls look real nice im glad you have a d poison going ill get to see first hand what a nicely grown will look like ive got some of those seeds coming going to grow one this fall that's another strain I have been wanting to grow good growing bud!

The WW is my Frankenstein. I was watering her from top in beginning and I think I drowned her for the most part. Being we feed the soil I wanted stuff coming in from top and running through.

I would listen to GT. To Weens point you want to make sure you have at least given some transplant to the plants after they have been put into their final containers before you do the cats. Reason being from what i recall is you are preloading the cation sites by doing so, giving the cat drench something to release into the soil to be used. Doc mentioned that your plants will stay helathier after doing the Cats if you do the trans because of what I mentioned.

I gave water to the Durban and Diesel Moonshine. The Widow got a transplant drink. Cats will commence after transplant next time the crate gals are thirsty. The plants went through a thunderstorm with (Flash) lightning right after lights out.

Back
Top Bottom