I need to defol the WW but am leaving the leaves now so she can pull from them. I think I will be adding some KNF foliar to this experiment here to see how it goes. Going to try.

Also I edited the post above to get the Trans in as suggested. I was thinking one thing and typed something else. Might be the cob.

Hey JM, I broke out the White Widow cob thats been curing since November. The smoke was noticeably milder and tasted a lot different than the bud but was very pleasant to smoke. The stone didn't seem to be any stronger than the bud but it lasted a lot longer for sure. I've read that sativas perform better with cobbing than do indicas. This cob was from a heavily dominant indica plant.

Hey JM, I broke out the White Widow cob thats been curing since November. The smoke was noticeably milder and tasted a lot different than the bud but was very pleasant to smoke. The stone didn't seem to be any stronger than the bud but it lasted a lot longer for sure. I've read that sativas perform better with cobbing than do indicas. This cob was from a heavily dominant indica plant.

I done up the last Afghani in cob. I can't finish .2 grams from the SOLO II and plan to do anything. I really like them. I got the Vape to play with the cures. You can taste the flavors so different with it.

I love my solo II b st money I've spent in a long time.

Good to see you about. I heard some rumors you switched hoods.... Hehe

I got mine based on your recommendation. I hope it never breaks think I would have to get a replacement over night'd..

Today. The Durban and Diesel got a trans drench. The White widow got some KNF foliar to see if it helps. For the most part she is all bud.

I am almost as excited to see the roots in that bucket as I am for the meds.

Here are the gals today. I think tonight or tomorrow they will get the first CAT. What you all think?

Well we had a few days of above freezing. I was able to go out to the veggie garden and get a soil sample. The funny thing is it was snowing as I was doing it. Now to get it sent off to Doc to get things ready for summer.

Back
Top Bottom