@neikodog you got any pointers on the Durban to stop the leaf drop on them? Even the one in veg is like it. My first grow of it I tried drier and moister soil conditions to no help.

@neikodog you got any pointers on the Durban to stop the leaf drop on them? Even the one in veg is like it. My first grow of it I tried drier and moister soil conditions to no help.
Nope lol, some plants just do that. My Durban is starting to eat some leaves as well. My Jamaican goes from looking perfect to eating leaves at about week 7 on. They turn a shiny yellow and fall off. You can feed the Durban on the heavy side, that may help some but once it starts it doesn't quit. The buds should be fine though.

Nice. I'm interested to see how they frost up after the cat. I know Arctic bowl swears it's that noticeable. Looking good here JM

CATS? Newbie..... please explain, what is cats

Welcome to my madness. If you are using Doc Buds High Brix soil this is a drench that flips the cation's in the soil. You currently growing or gathering info to get started?

In a attempt to get the White Widow to the end yesterday I added some EM-1 and RAW Cal/Mag to the water in bucket. I am sure its late for this round but then again that is science.

Welcome to my madness. If you are using Doc Buds High Brix soil this is a drench that flips the cation's in the soil. You currently growing or gathering info to get started?
i am..... soaking up all the info i can, started my growing journey back in nov 2018. im learning, started trying to clone, that didn't go well, bought some seed, found out later they were auto's when they started flowering for no reason lol. watched enough youtube to choke a horse, didn't know enough about growing. my green thumb is black, i've never been able to keep yard grass alive let alone any kind of house plants, but anyway, figuring out what some of the abbreviations people are using is a challenge at best. i did figure nuets meant nutrients. i retired back in oct 2017 and this has gave me something to do and i'm actually having fun with it now, i was pretty mad at first that i couldn't even grow a WEED!!!!! one thing i did get from all the hours of you tube towards the end, was a guy said you first grow is going to be shit, just chalk it up as a learning experience, that's when i threw all my anger out the window and decided to have fun with it.... so now i'm having fun with it, yeah i'm making mistakes but hopefully with the second grow I can get better with a little help from my friends. some of this is like science to me and i got a d- in science so it takes me awhile to figure out. i'm trying to KISS ( keep it simple stupid ) stupid being me not you lol. when i figure out what cation's are a might know what your talking about .
thanks for being patient with the newbies

There are a lot of great gardeners here. Just post any questions you have and you will get some help from someplace.

Did you start a journal on here? That is the best thing to get help.

There are a lot of great gardeners here. Just post any questions you have and you will get some help from someplace.

Did you start a journal on here? That is the best thing to get help.
Yes, journaling, wish all this stuff was where I didn't have to read it ( never really liked reading ) or typing lol. Some of it lengthy but informative

Yes, journaling, wish all this stuff was where I didn't have to read it ( never really liked reading ) or typing lol. Some of it lengthy but informative
Just seen your pics, do your boards on the back of your tent go all the way across or pole to pole. That's genius, been trying to figure out how to hang stuff because there's not enough floor space to go around.

Just seen your pics, do your boards on the back of your tent go all the way across or pole to pole. That's genius, been trying to figure out how to hang stuff because there's not enough floor space to go around.

Ya next time I redo my tent, meaning clean and stuff, I'm stealing his idea

Ya they go full length, and it's genius for sure

Back
Top Bottom