JWB's Basement Grows

JWB

I wanted to start a journal after finding 420mag. and looking about. There are some nice grows and nice vibes here.:) I'm right in the middle of making some crosses. I'm reversing a Forum Cut Cookie clone to pollenate a few branches on Gelato33, Elmers Glue, White Cookies and Frosted Cherry Cookies for Fem. crosses and also a few branches on another Forum Cut Cookie clone for S1 seeds. I'm working with clones from some keeper plants I have. I just finished crossing my WhiteFire Glue plant to the above plants the same way. Pics :)

Sub'd for the ... ummmm .... wait, its all here. Bro props for the pics. You have talent.

there's a photo thread or 2 going:

This is a good one.. if yer into photography and it looks like you are! All friendly, sharing and caring folks around these parts. 420mag rocks and I've spent a good deal of time other places.

Want to say HI and WELCOME to 420mag... saw ya over in the Eye-Candy thread.

I gotta real nice Labyrinth going again... she's about 25 days but oooooohhhhhhhhh frosty!

Photo thread - just introduce yourself and post a pic, side to side!

The 420 Fotographer Collective - Advanced Cannabis Photography

Sub'd for the ... ummmm .... wait, its all here. Bro props for the pics. You have talent.

there's a photo thread or 2 going:

This is a good one.. if yer into photography and it looks like you are! All friendly, sharing and caring folks around these parts. 420mag rocks and I've spent a good deal of time other places.

Want to say HI and WELCOME to 420mag... saw ya over in the Eye-Candy thread.

I gotta real nice Labyrinth going again... she's about 25 days but oooooohhhhhhhhh frosty!

Photo thread - just introduce yourself and post a pic, side to side!

The 420 Fotographer Collective - Advanced Cannabis Photography
Hey thanks @bobbrown14, :). Man your right about the frost on the Labyrinths, they put on some frost. I ran 4 one was a nice male I used to make a few F1 seeds from the other 3. I also made a WhiteFire Glue x Labyrinth cross. I have one of those going along with a WhiteFire Glue S1 I made a while back. I have these going to see what they look like and check for any signs of herms. So far they look good and have a really stem rub going. These are a little over a week in. A few pics.

Nice, those looks great and frosty. I have a bunch of S1 seeds from Labs I've grown. Passed em around to a few folks.

I always get a few herms down low early in flower and a handful of seeds. All good. I've been cloning Labyrinth ever since I ran her first time. I even have a few Lab x Chemdawg ... female Lab hermie pollinated her stall mate that was a Chem... seeds.

I love Labyrinth.. love the pretty flowers and the flavor and effect!

Your plants look about perfect! Whats your grow style? I'm an organic farmer so water FTW for me!

Props on your picture taking skills too... I could learn a thing or 2. I'm struggling with getting the whole flower in focus even after messing with the dept of field, changing lens ... Was easier with point and shoot!

Nice, those looks great and frosty. I have a bunch of S1 seeds from Labs I've grown. Passed em around to a few folks.

I always get a few herms down low early in flower and a handful of seeds. All good. I've been cloning Labyrinth ever since I ran her first time. I even have a few Lab x Chemdawg ... female Lab hermie pollinated her stall mate that was a Chem... seeds.

I love Labyrinth.. love the pretty flowers and the flavor and effect!

Your plants look about perfect! Whats your grow style? I'm an organic farmer so water FTW for me!

Props on your picture taking skills too... I could learn a thing or 2. I'm struggling with getting the whole flower in focus even after messing with the dept of field, changing lens ... Was easier with point and shoot!
Hey thanks @bobrown14, Just mud and tea + cal-mag. I pot up about every 30 days or so. :)
Well done! Great plants great shots. Welcome to the site.
Hey thanks @TurboBucket :)

Wifi ... Oh yeah.. it's a keeper. You got a good mama??

How did you get your S1 Wifi glue x Wifi glue (rev) - clones of the super mama??

Reverse with silver nitrate + Sodium Thiosulfate?

I love your strain pics ..

I just took down my Gelato #2 - wow... she turned black... after hook dry the black was dark blue, sticky A/F .. clones did not take - was zero 4 nine. Smells a lot like Chemdawg.. fuel with a little chocolate!

Back
Top Bottom