JWB's Basement Grows

Wifi x Lab looks de-lish.. Wifi x Glu.... yikes. I might be scared a little to try that one!

Great job.. I see on you tester plants you keep them small, eh? You do that on purpose?
Hey thanks Bobrown :) I top them about the 5th or 6th node than just keep 2 or 4 good branches below and keep the rest thinned out. I leave them in1gal planters all the way thru. Just to get a good look at bud structure, stress them a little root space wise, and save a little tent room. :)

Yeah that would be how I would like to do it if I didn't have a plant limit! Run it small and quick see what it looks like and what you MIGHT want to do with her IF she is good enough to want to run in a full grow. Gives you a relative quick sample of a bunch of different trains.

Yeah that would be how I would like to do it if I didn't have a plant limit! Run it small and quick see what it looks like and what you MIGHT want to do with her IF she is good enough to want to run in a full grow. Gives you a relative quick sample of a bunch of different trains.
Exactly Van Stank, this works well for my small space too.

Nice thanks ... I'm always go big or go home ... but that sounds like a great plan for selection.

By the time they are looking like keepers ... you must keep a few primo males handy or a few stashes of pollen or both??

Then there's the question on male selection?

I wanted to start a journal after finding 420mag. and looking about. There are some nice grows and nice vibes here.:) I'm right in the middle of making some crosses. I'm reversing a Forum Cut Cookie clone to pollenate a few branches on Gelato33, Elmers Glue, White Cookies and Frosted Cherry Cookies for Fem. crosses and also a few branches on another Forum Cut Cookie clone for S1 seeds. I'm working with clones from some keeper plants I have. I just finished crossing my WhiteFire Glue plant to the above plants the same way. Pics :)

Damn! Not just ya males but Jack frost's been busting nuts everywhere aswell!. Gonna rifle through the rest of ya journal. Blessings

Hey thanks man ..I made a batch of WiFi F3s from some Relentless Genetics WiFi F2s. I've sent quite a few over to some growers in the U.K. , they like them a lot. :). I'm still working on the WiFi, it's one of my Favs. My WiFi Glue keeper is also from Relentless. She's loud, greasy and dank.. made my eyes water and nose run the first time I took her down.. I said Damn.. had to re-veg her because I didn't take any cuts. I've used STS and Colloidal Silver. I like C.S. I've been making C.S. for a few years, it's not quite as messy as STS and doesn't stain my shoes and Basement floor..lol. Man your right about the Gelato mine almost cured black and I think smells amazing. Gelato is a pungent plant..lol , can't wait to see what my Gelato x WhiteFire Glue smells like.
Nice to see someone beefing up the uk genepool. :bravo:

Hey thanks Bilbobudkin420. After I open my Picture Folder I choose a pic. then I use Paint to open my pic. and Add text by clicking on the big A.
Ahhh I no longer have a laptop or pc lol. Destitute times for bilbo. Havent robbed a dragon for a while. Didnt people stop using paint in '95 lol

Ahhh I no longer have a laptop or pc lol. Destitute times for bilbo. Havent robbed a dragon for a while. Didnt people stop using paint in '95 lol
haha exactly..and I think it was '94 lol.
Nice looking frosty bitches there buddy! Awesome.

Whats the Elmers Glue you have there. That's very interesting looking.

The Cookies gonna go a little bit and darken up some??
Hey Bo the Elmers Glue is = The White x GG#4 from Relentless Genetics. The Forum cut Cookie will start darkening up about mid-way through flower and just keeps getting darker and danker..one of my Fav. plants, it's not a big yielder but makes up for it in taste and high..and nice to look at when growing. Both of these plants have been pollenated with my Male labyrinth plant ( Starfighter IX2 x The Cube x Peyote Purple) :)

A couple of crosses I made. Forum Cut Cookie x WhiteFire Glue = Boogie Cookie, - White Cookie x WhiteFire Glue = WhiteFire Cookie. :)

haha exactly..and I think it was '94 lol.

Hey Bo the Elmers Glue is = The White x GG#4 from Relentless Genetics. The Forum cut Cookie will start darkening up about mid-way through flower and just keeps getting darker and danker..one of my Fav. plants, it's not a big yielder but makes up for it in taste and high..and nice to look at when growing. Both of these plants have been pollenated with my Male labyrinth plant ( Starfighter IX2 x The Cube x Peyote Purple) :)

Me likey Labyrinth... and Starfighter and The Cube... Peyote Purple?? You have a purple pheno you like from the Lab or ... You have a working stud there buddy!

I must lean to snatch the flower from your hand. :adore:

Pay attention I must!

Hey Bo, I have a Male Labyrinth That I re-vegged after first using to make some Labyrinth F1 and WFG x Labyrinth seeds, I think I'm gonna go ahead and retire him to make room for some other stuff I have going. :)

I was wondering about the Peyote Purple part of it you posted about?? I looked up the mother(?) of Lab and its Sprit in the Sky (Peyote Purple x Starfighter F2).

I'm about to order some Starfighter seeds, 4/20 sale an all... gotta do it!

Back
Top Bottom