K.c 36 - first grow - poor man closet grow

knock on wood, but so far......1 FEMALE/4 undecided but i feel like i might get 2 more ladies, wish me luck. Tomorrow will be 5wks in soil.

just a quick Q for the pro's:

should i continue my 8 wks of veg even though some of the plants are showing sex around the 5th wk? should i wait another week and then start 12/12?

You're all pro's to me, without the help of 420 forums, this project would have failed awhile ago;.

I was hoping no taller than 5 feet, but with scrog maybe 4 feet?

quick update:

6th week of veg, they seem to be showing sex, i say about 4 fems/1 male. I was thinking if i should switch it to 12/12 soon? Ill try and take some good close up shots later

I also feel like the plants are slowing down in terms of growth, maybe its just me. take a look...

IMG_02381.JPG

IMG_02402.JPG

Hey everyone, so i think i got too excited and made the wrong call. Since ive started flowering, 2 of the so called girls showed their lil nutsacks so they got the chop. So all I have now is 2 ladies. I did some more research on my strain and i read that they dont grow any taller than 2.5ft, so i was think of adding that scrog now. Anyways, here are some pics, let me know what ya think ppl. Im also feeding them tiger bloom.
IMG_02431.JPG

IMG_02442.JPG

Have a good week everyone!!

Wow, they've really grown up! ;-) Lookin nice. You can take clones now. I'd make sure they were female first. There's no harm in waiting to clone either. How many gallons are the pots you have them in? You should have 1 gallon for every foot of plant. ;-)

IMG_01201.JPG

I know the set up needs improvement, but i'm just trying to keep the light from escaping. I plan to add the other CFL's when the seedlings start to sprout and become larger.

rockband is the sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t dude!

im officially tuned in now :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom