K-Frat's Soil Skunk Diesel Closet Grow Journal -2012

Sweet:)

Its bright too it's my sunshine in the morning :grinjoint:

just like a daisy:)

I put my last plant into flower on saturday. White shark was FIM'd and I have decided to veg until she out grows the box. Going forward I won't be finishing her with this journal. Clones never made it I must have lost my touch lol, I will have to work on that.

Not having the best luck over here lately If it wasn't for the girls I adopted this grow journal would be done by now!
This is the last plant that I started at the beginning of this journal.
IMG_20120822_110455.jpg

My flowering girl is getting bigger by the day. Peppers have popped up still waiting on the tomatos to sprout!

Not having the best luck over here lately If it wasn't for the girls I adopted this grow journal would be done by now!
This is the last plant that I started at the beginning of this journal.
IMG_20120822_110455.jpg

My flowering girl is getting bigger by the day. Peppers have popped up still waiting on the tomatos to sprout!

oh no get that out of the house your scaring me with that thing!
great to hear about the peppers tho:)

I am now on the 9-14 weeks of my 3 part bpn nutrient regiment. Fed her today 12.0-7.0-20.0 grow micro bloom.

She is starting to get a fuel smell by far more than skunk but you can tell it's still there.

IMG_20120828_095111.jpg
IMG_20120828_095146.jpg
IMG_20120828_095141.jpg
IMG_20120828_095125.jpg
IMG_20120828_095134.jpg

Got some great bud sites going the main stem producing alot of buds. I have been moving the fan leaves too keep them from covering up the buds. I believe she will be ready for havest by October. August went so fast I hope september goes just as fast! This reminds me of a song...

Because sometimes I just get a good feeling...
[video=youtube;Sk9XYQMRiLY]
[/video]

they are lovely K keep up the great work you will be rewarded hansomely:)

Thanks for the kind words guys! Before I started this it had been a couple years and when I started back up it was like re-learning it all over again. I wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for this board and friends here to ask questions discuss and get advice and gain knowledge.:Namaste:

After some consideration I have decided to move forward with my journal despite recent events and my journal being moved to the Abandoned Journals at my request. My security has been upgraded and I have pounded in my head that here at 420magazine is about as anonymous as it can be so on with the show.

White Shark has went into flower. My other girl is excellent buds are swelling and hairs are starting to turn colors. I ended up with two tomato plants the third died due to underwatering. I just potted them yesterday and this weekend I will be getting some fertilizer for them. When I get more time I will get some pictures up that is all for now.

Wow! day 104 since I started and actual time from first sprout to now is 97 days. I cannot believe it's been this long already it sure doesn't feel like it! Hairs are starting to turn reddish all through out now. Smells very potent when walking into the garden hits you like a brick wall. Trich's are starting to pepper themselves around the budsites which are becoming dense and swelling. It gets me all giddy when I think about it and see them. It seems like she has stopped growing, I haven't had to adjust the light for a week or so now right now she stands 33 1/2". The curling of the leaves I haven't been able to prevent. I had a heat issue when i first installed the light I forgot to adjust the light and it grew into it for a day before I discovered it. Since then the leaves have curled under and it hasn't recovered. Everything is growing normally though.

Main cola
IMG_20120908_114620.jpg

Side Mid view
IMG_20120908_114701.jpg

Other side
IMG_20120908_114642.jpg

Thank you guys!! I know it's been a grip since i posted last. The weather change has effected me baaaad!:straightface: couldn't smell taste and my sinus pressure felt like my head was going to pop. Feeling much better now. I was surprised to learn how well zrytec helped my sinus problems from there a simple decongestant did the trick. I cannot forget the chicken noodle soup and chicken broth and everyones friends Vitamin C.

Now to business...pictures will be later on when the lights come back on. Buds are swelling and sugar coated. I have a question about tempatures of drying. Cool and dry is everything I read watching humidity but how cool it too cool. The information I have found so far indicates that the cooler the temp is better for slow drying which isn't a problem. Some advice on this would be a great help. My plan is a dark cool place aprox. 45-50 degrees F.

Fish cake...I hope you don't mind, but I stoled this from you. It tells all about drying...better than I could.

ok now we have a difference of opinions. grow green is right about 5to 7 days to dry.
this is my version after that so you can toss a coin as to wich you prefer
I tell when dry from hanging by snapping a stem. it should snap but not break off. if it snaps off to dry.
after you get a proper dry then comes the cure.
store your nugs in an airtight container(mason jar or tupperware) the humidity level should come to 62%. or about the same as you have it when you put it up but that may also be higher then the 62%.
everyday open the jar for 15 minutes and let them air out. do this twice a day for a week or 2.
you may have to take your buds out of the jar and put the top buds at the bottom and bottom on top. rotae your stock.
they sell humidity pacs at cigar shops and some head shops that maintain 62% humidity also on Ebay.
If for some reason they get to dry you can use a slice of orangepeel or apple and store in your jar with your nugs.
have I already said this here before? oh well here it is again. once you have reached the 62% level your buds should stay awsome for 5to6 months in an airtight container.
but you can do as you see is best for you

Thanks for that info OMM! So what im getting is the humidity is what im aiming for not what temp im actually drying at?

Thanks for that info OMM! So what im getting is the humidity is what im aiming for not what temp im actually drying at?

partialy, you do want a cool dry dark space for drying with some air movement. the latter part is for curing

Back
Top Bottom