Kailpots 3rd Journal - Super Lemon Haze/ Strawberry Cough/White Widow in Coco

kailpot

After a successful first grow and a shabby second attempt, I'm back for a third one! After some harsh lessons last time I have opted for hand watering in 100% coco (canadian express). I'm really excited about these 3 strains - after having tasted the Strawberry Cough in Vancouver i decided it was my #1 favourite ever.....bring it on! :ganjamon:

Here are the details of my room;

Growroom; 1.2x1.2m growlush mylar tent.
Strain; White Widow, Strawberry Cough, Super Lemon Haze
Medium; Canadian Express Coco coir 100%
Lighting; 1 x 600W Growlush (HPS) with digital ballast
Nutes Canna coco + Cannazym, Nitrozym and maybe Canna Boost
Ventilation; extractor 700m3 per hour creating negative pressure and pulling in plenty of fresh air.
Temp of Room; sits around 22 degrees C daytime/ 16 C nightime
RH of Room; around 50-70% daytime
Number of plants 3

and some pics after a couple of days

Untitled-148.jpg

3658.jpg

2785.jpg

Plants are looking real good and ready to do some nice growing for ya. Good luck with the grow and im in.

Happy growin!

DAY 17 Veg
EC1.2-1.5 PH5.7

Plants looking good and growing fast!Raised nutes to 1.2 quite quickly. The Sativa's (SLH/SC) look like they want more! Greedy cannababies! :morenutes:

Here's some pics;

Day_17_Veg_1.jpg

Day_17_Veg_2.jpg

Nice choice of strains.:goodluck:
Cheers BurmeseKush, I'm well looking forward to a few different kinds to choose from! (crosses fingers...! :yummy:)

woop, hes back! good luck!

Yeh dude, good choice. Hope these ones do good. Look forward to seeing them blossom!:yummy:

Cheers doodes....nice to have you popping by!:hookah:

Looks good Kalipot I'll be following because im researching / considering coco as my next system similar to your drip system of last time.
I'll only be using the drip when I have to go away for any periods, I prefer the handwatering! Cheers

Plants are looking real good and ready to do some nice growing for ya. Good luck with the grow and im in.

Happy growin!

:popcorn: Subscribed...happy little babies!

Cheers Guys...nice to have you along!

DAY 27 Veg

EC 1.9 PH 5.8

Canna Coco A+B
2ml/liter Cannazym

Plants have been re-potted into final 11 liter pots. I also topped them last night - the WW and SLH above the 2nd true node (for 4 main cola) and the SC above the 3rd True node (for 6 main cola). I also took the cut tops for clones which I hope to have ready to go in the tent for flower as soon as these are out....perpetual harvest would be nice! :grinjoint:

EC is pretty high but the girls are loving it...also done a feed with 1tsp Cal/mag per 4 liters. This seemed to have made the sativas more green, which is good. Flowering will begin this weekend :yahoo:

Feeding every second day by hand watering, but gonna step that up to everyday.

Heres a couple of pics

Day_27_Veg_1.jpg

Day_27_Veg_2.jpg

Flower Day 14

WW/SLH EC2.6
SC EC1.8
Cannazym 2ml/Litre
Growhard Liquid Lead 2.5ml/Litre
Cal/Mag 1tsp/5litre

Have changed the feeding regime a bit. SC was looking a bit sad with curly leaves - looking like she was a bit nuked. Watered all plants in plain water then fed as above the next night. A couple of crappy pics under HPS to show how the tops are starting to form:popcorn:

Grow_3_Day_Flower_Day_14_a.jpg

Grow_3_Day_Flower_Day_14_b.jpg

Flower Day 28

Heading into week 5 now & the girls are starting to put out a bit. SC and WW look a bit ahead of the SLH which is really only starting to show a few pistils. Here's the feeding regime at the moment;

EC2.2 PH6

4-5ml/litre Canna Coco A+B
1ml/Litre Canadian Express Superior Potash
2.5ml/litre Liquid Lead Flowering Booster
0.5tsp Epsom Salts/5 Litre

and some photo's...SUPER LEMON HAZE in back, WHITE WIDOW left and STRAWBERRY COUGH right
Photos 2&3 are WW:peace:

Grow_3_Flower_Day_28_a.jpg

Grow_3_Flower_Day_28_b.jpg

Grow_3_Flower_Day_28_c.jpg

Flower Day 39

EC2.6, same feeding as previously.

Ladies are looking very healthy. The SLH is a skinny plant. She's not putting much weight on, but she is tall and I had to tie her down a bit :) Heard that this strain might be a bit light on the production...but reputed to be a lovely puff- as long as she smokes good, I don't mind :blunt:

The SC is pluming up nicely and even though I topped her she still looks like she has a main fat cola.

The WW is starting to get frosty...possibly in sympathy for the folks in the UK just now!...then again maybe not! Anyway she's going to be a looker:yummy:

Starting to get a wee bit smelly - no specific smells yet, just a nice general weed smell :yummy:

Lookin sweet!! :popcorn:

Very healthy looking!!

Cheers dudes :peace:

WHITE WIDOW

Grow_3Flower_Day_39_WW_b.jpg

Grow_3Flower_Day_39_WW_a.jpg

STRAWBERRY COUGH

Grow_3_Flower_day_39_SC_c.jpg

Grow_3_Flower_day_39_SC_b.jpg

Grow_3_Flower_day_39_SC_a.jpg

Super Lemon Haze

Grow_3_Flower_day_39_SLH_a_copy.jpg

humm ive heard so many good things about the smoke from super lemon haze and just started 1 of my own but it doesn't seem to be a high producer, wonder if it could be sog'ed a week or 2 after getting roots from clone and grow nothing but colas...ne comments?

humm ive heard so many good things about the smoke from super lemon haze and just started 1 of my own but it doesn't seem to be a high producer, wonder if it could be sog'ed a week or 2 after getting roots from clone and grow nothing but colas...ne comments?

Hey, I'm not sure about SOGing them. I think they may stretch a bit still. Would certainly be good for Scroggin'! :thumb:

Hey there, girls are looking real good! :goodjob: Love how healthy they look.

:peacetwo:

Well my last one (codenamed Corner Beast) got me over 5 oz's dry under a 600w in a long closet (my journal is in completed ones). I see alot of people having trouble getting her to yield...not sure why (maybe she is nute sensitive in some way). She has been pretty vigorous for me so far.

:peacetwo: brother

Back
Top Bottom