Kaldean, Journal

Thank you Bill284, yeah I think there ready to come down, noticed some amber trics, do will do what you advise, thank you for your help, very much appreciated :thanks::thumb:
Glad to help Amigo.
Hope everything is going well in London.
I haven't been there in 30 years.
I'm from Belfast.

Stay safe
Bill

Glad to help Amigo.
Hope everything is going well in London.
I haven't been there in 30 years.
I'm from Belfast.

Stay safe
Bill
Hi @Bill284 , and nah bill, London’s not like it use to be. It’s a mess lol, if I had a chance I would be gone mate, and yeah I just checked out the washing with the 3 buckets, first one with plain or baking soda water , I will be using just tap water for that one thou, my tap waters 8 ph anyway, and the second bucket with the lemon juice and the h202, and the last one just plain again to wash it off, sounds pretty straight forward, and says it gets rid of the mildew what I’m hoping this is, so thank you for the advise, thought my whole crop was gone, hopefully I will be able to salvage most of it, going to harvest very soon, just want to get some buckets and will do so, within the next couple of days, so thank you again for your time and advice :thanks: and I will post how it goes, thanks again mate and you stay safe too:):thumb:

Hi people, sorry, been busy with Christmas, anyway, washed me buds as advised that I thought was going mouldy, just 2 little buds got removed, then smoked once dry lol, and yeah I hung it to dry for 12 days, trying to keep it moist with trays of water under the hanger so it wouldn’t dry too quick, kept humidity at around 50, with temperature at 70 for the first 3 days then at about 62-65, got them curing now, burping them twice a day and gunna do it once a day after a week, didn’t get as much as I thought I might, but I’m sure there’s at least a couple of ounces, there in 2 litre jars, it was my first grow and enjoyed the whole experience, I’m sure I will improve as I go on with the great help iv had of all yous on here, so once again I thank yous all, it’s very much appreciated, ole yeah, the og kush has a menthol smell and taste , I’m hoping that’s where it needs curing, hopefully, otherwise, iv grown mint :rofl: I will add some pics:thumb::thanks:

55339D40-C954-451A-A01A-F852DF6D7A9D.jpeg

B51C6AF0-F3EE-4012-9812-BA0C8CDDFCA7.jpeg

7164055E-D475-4501-B3F9-9782904D7623.jpeg

5DB0E4CA-9561-487B-AA8A-83D4BE76FA73.jpeg

3264C545-106F-4A73-8BE2-CBEAEB41EED9.jpeg

6EA940CF-746B-470D-A82A-D044073403B0.jpeg

FC84B8C7-C085-4ED5-9604-0887D0F62F42.jpeg

BB4FED39-4ACA-4EC6-B4DF-51EEF9B1A6E9.jpeg

I’m sure it’s better than probably anything you could get at the dispensary!
Hi @FelipeBlu , and yes, menthol smell and taste completely gone, and both strains taste better than anything iv had for a long long time, and hasn’t even had enough curing time yet so I’m imagining it’s only gunna get better, putting the extra effort into it most definitely pays off, really pleased with the taste and smell, and thank you very much for your help. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year :party::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom