Kamy PC Grow Case - Mystery Seeds - CFL - Grow Soil Medium - Advice Welcome

420-magazine-mobile1230531349.jpg

hope you all have a good day ^^ enjoy

Sent from my GT-I9305 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hey guys , all looking good .. just toped my bigger plant , did i do a good job ?
420-magazine-mobile1090242097.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1086917715.jpg

420-magazine-mobile610927643.jpg

hope she recovers fine :'(

She will look pathetic for about a day, then she will bounce right back. Then she will shoot out two tops and she will do it just to make you happy. They are quite the obedient plant if you train them correctly.

Curling downwards is over watering. No need to spray them down everyday, that's what the roots are for. Heat stress the start cupping and Curling up.

Was just gonna post this. Thanks Nismo :thumb:

This is what a mild heat stress looks like. The "teeth" will start to curl upwards. If left with no corrections, the leaves will get more severe and begin to look like tacos. The plant purposely curls its leaves in an attempt to shade the stomata from the light source.

420-magazine-mobile16355607.jpg

do you have fans setup in the case? 2 pc fans would do you wonders...1 up top for exhaust and 1 on bottom for intake....only issue with adding those that I could forsee is light leaks, but im sure you could rig something up to protect your little babies :passitleft: keep rockin' and rollin'
i have 4 pc small fans inside the box , two for intake and two to extract

also, is the side that you slide on and off of the case light tight [no light leaks] all those little dots on the side that allow air are also letting light in which can prevent flowering or worse create males rather than females....won't effect them this young, but it would be something I'd resolve asap if not.
there is little light leak , only a little bit on the back like one inch

Curling downwards is over watering. No need to spray them down everyday, that's what the roots are for. Heat stress the start cupping and Curling up.
humm ill keep that in mind , i usualy water when pots are light , but last four days they are light evry night so i keep watering

Your gonna have to cut off any light leaks and any air leaks. Only air coming in should be your intake and only thing taking it out should be the exhaust. I also noticed in one of your pics you heavily spray your folliage which can be a good thing. But the water can act as a magnifying glass and burn your plants from the lights. Just letting you know.
But the girls look great!

:lot-o-toke:

hello again guys ! what a weekend i had ... i had a few problems with the grow box and decided to move the girls outdoors, any important outdoor rules or tips i should follow ? here is an updated pic ... enjoy your week guys :)
420-magazine-mobile1199109402.jpg

not too bad for two weeks old babies ;)
happy tokking .

Back
Top Bottom