Kamy PC Grow Case - Mystery Seeds - CFL - Grow Soil Medium - Advice Welcome

kamykazi3

Greetnings fellow 420 Friends ! i hope you are all well and happy , One week ago i decided to turn on my pc case and start growing some bud . I have planted 5 seeds a friend gave me , he said that they are good quality and probably femenized (i hope he is right ^^ ) Here is a picture of my pc case for some clarification
20160605_091231.jpg

Its a 25 Inch tall box , with is quite decent for a pc case ;)
:thumb:

Going on ... im thinking about doing LST to the plants to get a better yield in the box , infortunatly for now i dont have any nutrient solutions to add , i want to buy them asap but im having a hard time , considering that the plants are now one week old , and that the soil has a mix of perlite on it how long can they survive with only watter and light ? knowing this could help me alot , so feel free to throw some guesses :)

Here are some pics of the grow so far ... Enjoy !
20160605_091306.jpg

20160605_091318.jpg

20160607-192223.1175880

20160605-091323.1175879

:circle-of-love:

Heyo! :passitleft:

You should switch whenever you feel it be necessary. Keep space in mind because when you switch the lighting schedule over they will double to triple in size. With the size of your pc case I would prob veg for 2/3 weeks. But we also have no idea on how it will grow due to them being Mystery Seed. So it could be a little longer or a little shorter.

thanks for the awser skumper , i will let the box fill up a little more , at this growth rate shouldnt be long before the box is at 50 percent , then i will probably switch to flower , i also wana get rid of any possible males , any way to check for gender before switching to 12/12 ?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

thanks for the awser skumper , i will let the box fill up a little more , at this growth rate shouldnt be long before the box is at 50 percent , then i will probably switch to flower , i also wana get rid of any possible males , any way to check for gender before switching to 12/12 ?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Putting them in 12/12 will show sex faster than anything else. You could take a clone, then once it's roots are established, put it in 12/12 and it'll show sex if you have that kind of time. 2-3 weeks for the clone to be ready to go to 12/12.

If you want them to stay short and bushy. I would top it. And then maybe top it again. I am probably going to top mine once then top both sides of the split to have a total of 4 main colas. Then i'm going to LST like crazy and maybe a little super cropping. But if you do, Make sure that you give the plant a week free of stress (after topping, fim, etc) before going to 12/12.
P.s. The girls are looking wonderful.

:goodjob::blunt:

Looking over your pics, i think I would top once and let them recover, week or so and then 12-12, as she stretches you will have to keep her tied down, will your lights go any higher in your case, if not, we want short wide plants, take a look at my golden goats in my journal, that will give you an ideal about keeping her short, they were tied down during the stretch. KIG

Back
Top Bottom