Kamy's Second Grow! Lowryder #2 Seeds - Noob Grower

No worries K. :thumb:

Rule Of Thumb: Place your hand (back side up) level with the top of your plant(s), below the light(s) for about a minute and if your hand gets too hot to keep it their, it's too close, if you can tolerate it, it's just right...Understand?

I think we've all burned a plant or two at some point in the past and they always recover if they are not just left there to cook. ;)

You may want to trim off the burned ends of the leaves, with a sterile pair of scissors though. Just clean the scissors with rubbing alcohol before you trim...cool?

Don't fret brother, we were ALL novice growers at one time...LOL

As far as you thinking you may have a male LR goes? That's a good thing brother! Especially if your other one turns out to be female! You need more seeds bro...for real!

Free seeds are the best because you can just keep on planting new seeds forever when you make tons more. You can also plant as many as you want when you have a good supply of them, without spending any more money ordering new ones...That's the beauty of it! :)

Here is my latest burn victim... cfl's about 1/2" away from the tops.. the burn marks tell me I'm close enough. lol

P10007311.JPG
P10007283.JPG
P10007302.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Subbed. I think I might have a LowRyder in my grow #9, and thats how I ended up here. I am nonetheless very interested in the strain now.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom