Kandy Kush 100% Organic TLO Grow Along Side Aero Table Grow 1200 Watt

I'm getting jealous now.;)

The KK I'm growing doesn't look near as good as yours. :smokin::smokin:

lol your gonna be really green when i show you what they look like now. but to be honest i grew out 10 plants to find the phenos i wanted. that is the the only way to find a mother with seeds grow ass many as you can and pick the best ones. thanks thou bro i dont know were your at with your grow yet if you got any plants ready to flower or not but i just started a nother rotation 2 weeks ago it would be neat to see comparisons between the two grow. i have found this strain is not stable at all there is a ton a phenos in there.

comrad:D

How long til that a/c unit gets there??? How much did you pay? Did you look into a mini split at all? 18k btu can be had for under a grand..

Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner System Unit

i miss3ed this message the ac will be here the 9th . as for mini split yes i very much want one so i can run co2 effectively. 10 000 or 12000 is what i was thinking i just don't have that kind of money right now so i am gonna use a portable they are 500 dollars cheaper. mini split is the way to go thou. if you got the cash for it. i keep a eye on them on ebay if you buy durn winter you will save a hundred dollars

lol your gonna be really green when i show you what they look like now. but to be honest i grew out 10 plants to find the phenos i wanted. that is the the only way to find a mother with seeds grow ass many as you can and pick the best ones. thanks thou bro i dont know were your at with your grow yet if you got any plants ready to flower or not but i just started a nother rotation 2 weeks ago it would be neat to see comparisons between the two grow. i have found this strain is not stable at all there is a ton a phenos in there.

Brother, that's the real way to get the best phenos as you said. :) The first two I grew were really nice, the one growing now sure doesn't look like they did. It can't even keep it's branches up with out tying it up. I have just a bit more to do in the tent, then I put them in flower. I'm afraid mine wont compare to yours. You did it right, pick of the litter. :)

Brother, that's the real way to get the best phenos as you said. :) The first two I grew were really nice, the one growing now sure doesn't look like they did. It can't even keep it's branches up with out tying it up. I have just a bit more to do in the tent, then I put them in flower. I'm afraid mine wont compare to yours. You did it right, pick of the litter. :)

i have the same problem the buds are way to large for the the stem size due to the stretch of the plant i have to steak and tie up all my plants too. you will see in the next video . i am also starting a new grow journal to document my process of growing marijuana in a gorilla setting. it should me more interesting that the grow room videos.

this is just one plant from last year organic outdoor grow

100B47129.JPG

100_47201.JPG

100_47212.JPG

Looking good man, dont know if you know but you can throw a 2l that is frozen in your res of your aero table and bring its temps down, dont know if your still having root problems only had enough time to watch a little of your video and just kinda brush up on whats happening

Well Doc.. WB
good to see your still growing strong.
like the compost tea thats a new way to me definitely got to be careful.
much more cost effective on larger scales
keep it up brother
peace

Got to love those outdoor ladies, very nice. Good luck on getting your outdoor going and would love to see some pics of that. We don't get to see too many outdoor grow going so your would be a pleasure to watch. Very nice, bless.....

Now, that is just disgustedly Great! :cheer: Can't wait to see the gorilla grow. What a green thumb! :yahoo:
thanks omm it took 4 people 4 days to finish the trimming. i had 10 6 to 8 foot monsters all organic. it blew even my mind this year i want to document the process.

Looking good man, dont know if you know but you can throw a 2l that is frozen in your res of your aero table and bring its temps down, dont know if your still having root problems only had enough time to watch a little of your video and just kinda brush up on whats happening
lol it is funny you mention that i touched on that in my most current video that i havnt posted yet. we lost power for 24 hours then it came on then went off for another 8 hours. the plants in the aero table barely survived we pluged the drain holes and filled the table with water by hand. it keep them alive but damage some roots.

Well Doc.. WB
good to see your still growing strong.
like the compost tea thats a new way to me definitely got to be careful.
much more cost effective on larger scales
keep it up brother
peace

thanks for stopping by. the rev from skunk is the person i got the compost tea recipe from. he since went back and said not to use the fungal tea in excess cause it can cause problems. i just use once a grow cycle.

Got to love those outdoor ladies, very nice. Good luck on getting your outdoor going and would love to see some pics of that. We don't get to see too many outdoor grow going so your would be a pleasure to watch. Very nice, bless.....

that is why i want to do the video journal. outdoor growing info is hard to come by. especially videos. people like to show of the crops but never explain the grueling process it takes to produce such beautiful plants. i choose to compare my method against the browndirtwarriors because there is alot of speculation that brown dirt focussed on the production aspect and his plants wernt honest grown by him. witch i don't believe for a minute.

very nice doc!
love the info in the videos!
advan Nute!
kinda curious what the makeup of your mix is and how it compares to the mix i use at work....
its a 16 part mix. and we get monster buds love to trade notes sometime.
keep it up brother glad to se your back

very nice doc!
love the info in the videos!
advan Nute!
kinda curious what the makeup of your mix is and how it compares to the mix i use at work....
its a 16 part mix. and we get monster buds love to trade notes sometime.
keep it up brother glad to se your back

my soil mix or my hydroponic solution?

Back
Top Bottom