Bloom
Grow
Topmax
Algamic
Calmag (not biobizz )
Backstrap molasses.

Kandy kush
Currently in week 3/4 of flower
I want some comments. I used topping and lst to create more bud site's. I have took away a lot of fan leaves to optimise light coverage. Hope you all enjoy .

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile552731079.jpg

I just finished one of these they are awesome grow and the smoke is really awesome also it grows really well and responds to lst really good also

Here's mine

420-magazine-mobile599755058.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2144179095.jpg

Newbie Grow
Looks yummy mine got like stunted I think early on veg then I topped it to see what I could get out of it so it's only like 12" or 14" tall but bushy. I think it has 28 bud site's . What do u think . It's like 3 weeks in flower now . Only got calmag today it looked a bit calcuim deficiency on it so I think it will help .

Looks like it thrived from it . I'm setting up a veg box at the min going to get a few critical soma seeds and try clone a few to fill my closet ha .

I flipped it 3 weeks ago so should have like another 4/5 weeks ? Have u any advice on a good bud booster get them nice and fat ?

I use ph perfect grow micro bloom system by advanced nutrients then add bud ignitor when flipped then switch to big bud in the second third of flower then switch to overdrive in the last third and then flush a week before harvest works for me I got 7.13 ounces wet on my KK and I cut a little early due to space so would have been more the smoke was some of the best I have had really nice head high with a nice body stone would have been amazing with another week of flower

Newbie Grow

I'm looking to keep using my biobizz stuff and possibly add in a bud booster with my current feed schedule. Do you think I could add big bud to it now ?yea I'm soo looking forward to tasting it . It's teasing me at the moment

Can you see the leaves in the last pic has tiny holes in the new growth. I think calcuim deficiency? Hope so I added calmag to the feed now ha

Ive read time and again "do not top autos". Iv'e been tempted to try it. After seeing yours, it might be worth a single early (3node) topping.

Last time I did a tent grow with a 300W DS CFL in a 60cm x 60cm, I put 4 autos in and I think I would have got more total yield if I only did 2 (or maybe just 1). Less plants is more I think. Although If I topped them all once, maybe I could have controlled them better.

6 weeks in total 3 weeks into flower I think lol no good with dates . Just figure it I'll be done wen it's done ha

Back
Top Bottom