Kandy Kush True Aeroponics - 1/3HP Pump - 600W HPS - Jungle

Re: Kandy Kush True Aeroponics - 1/3HP Pump - 600W HPS - Blue Planet Nutrients - Jun

I lst hard though my branches are below the pot top when I start to flower

Re: Kandy Kush True Aeroponics - 1/3HP Pump - 600W HPS - Blue Planet Nutrients - Jun

I don't know why, but this particular generation of clones was really slow to get going.
This batch I vegged for FOUR weeks total to get the desired trellis coverage.

Automation is awesome, I would love to see your devices.
Are you planning on marketing this? If not - you are a damn fool

I like things low, I usually achieve 25-30 tops off each plant that end up 12" high off the pot and a circumference of 2.5 feet

You must be doing it outside or something...
I saw this preview - guy was collecting money to edit the documentary about Humboldt county growers. And they showed footage of biggest mj plants I've ever seen! They had plants in pots size of a small spa. House is adjasent to 2-strory tall greenhouse) and huge trees inside looking more like palm trees than weed

I removed this old topic from my sig - check out the grow I have now

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom