Kandy Kush

Strain Name - Kandy Kush
From - Reserva Privada (attitude)
When - 2/8/11
Type - Indica, Sativa, Hybid (OG Kush x Train Wreck)
media/nutes - soil, CRF's
light - 600w HPS
Appearance - longer thin buds
Smell -fruity and sweet
Taste -sweet
Type of Buzz - Is it a very cerebral and spacey and stoney
Length of Buzz - 1 - 2 hours
Best Medicinal Use - na
Overall - Maybe a little heart racing for me at first, but it levels out to a very nice buzz. And it is the stickiest of all the strains. I'll give it a B
Had a little trouble germinating, finally sprouted late for the grow room so it shared a pot with a White Widow. We did LST to both that worked out fine.

Young plant on the right
WW_Kandy_Kush_6weeks.jpg

Mature plant
Kandy_Kush_13_wks_R.jpg

Bud
Kandy_Kush8.jpg

Ok, I have it growing in my med garden. Acquired 2 clones from a friend. I've not tried it yet. Just took some cuttings & put one into flower. Looks like it grows a bit crazy?

Metro,

It was LSTed late, so that's why the odd shape. Also have a clone of her growing now that I did LST to her a lot earlier this time. sort of like a ? mark shape to her. ALl the side branches have shot up nice. She bends nice and easy and then turns up to the light by the next day.

Some nice looking Cola's! Which is the Kandy Kush. Mine I just started a couple weeks ago with a friend. I never grew one? Though if its like all my other Kushes 6 or 9 strains.
I lost count. I'd have to look at my list.

Kandy Kush clone grow

Recently harvested a Kandy Kush clone from the plant described above.

Same soil/fert mix, same light, a little less gianormous and snowstorm. Harvest in just under 10 weeks as compared to the mom at 13wks.

It is some gooood pot. Lifts you up nice yet no problem chilling on the couch.

The stuff is has a grayish silver over tone to it with nice rust colored hairs.

Nice taste for a week after harvest that I'm sure will improve with curing. And a very nice smell when you break up a bud.

She was really sticky and smelly about a week before we picked her. Then it went away. I think that might be a better judgment of when a plant is ready. It seems like the last two grows it went through that phase, yet we waited for more amber that never really came.

lots of nice tops
KK_8_wk_bud_2.jpg

Did LST and this is the result
KK_8_wk_flw.jpg

It is said that Kandy Kush strain is a modern medicinal blessing that combines train wreck and OG kush. Kandy Kush start producing heavy amount of trichromes during the fifth week of flowering. This production will continue until you harvest her. These plants are seriously smothered with sticky trichromes and of course high levels of THC. Utilize 1000 W HID lights and CO2 supplementation in addition to supply quality nutrients and purified water for the best result of your indoor cultivation. Always consistently monitor your PH levels, water temperatures, ambient air temperatures and your nutrient PPM levels. Enjoy cultivating the potent Kandy Kush strain.

is the plant in the second picture MATURE ??? dont think so man :)

KK has been taking a back seat in my smoke rotation since I am loving smoking the Cream Carmel, but I took a few puffs tonight and I have to repeat, this is some good weed. I opened the jar and it smelt sort of like chocolate. mmm mmm good.

I would grow her again.

Here is a shot of my Kandy. Loved this strain myself and had to join in the fun.
KANDY_KUSH10.jpg

Wow Canna,

Nice plant. Looks ready to be picked?

Mine was a little more hairy and airy.

The smoke was great. I only have one joint and one bud of her left.
Thank you Friend! & Yes it did sit a little longer than in this picture but this was very close to harvest. I defiantly loved this strain & would for sure give her another try in the future. As for right now Im growing out a Sour Cindy, the Kandy Kush was a few nugs ago lol.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom