Kandysmans' Big Grow - GDP - Dr. Gspoon - Blu Mistik - Kalli Mist -Widow Bomb 1400WHD

Re: Kandysmans' Big Grow - GDP - Dr. Gspoon - Blu Mistik - Kalli Mist -Widow Bomb 140

Thanks to everyone for the subs but I'm afraid ill have to pause my journal for a bit do to security concerns. Not from the journal or anything. I just had to move my plants and the immediate future for them isn't clear. :sorry:

Re: Kandysmans' Big Grow - GDP - Dr. Gspoon - Blu Mistik - Kalli Mist -Widow Bomb 140

As they say in Spanish....Caca Pasa...Stay calm and use good thought processes when dealing with the stealth thing...If the girls have to go away for a while, so be it....the times are starting to change RAPIDLY and I finally believe that Hemp will be back first and then what we grow and use for ourselves will be legalized in the next decade....here's hoping:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Thanks hozona. I need all the incuragment I can get right now. My auto flowers should be cool but ill have to find somewhere else for my big girls to flower

Easy Kandysman maaate,
Not heard from you in tiime!!! Good you back bro, we missed you here. Things looking good. Just remember to keep things dry and you'l be winning. I water as least as pos and don't really nute the girls unless they need it and things work great. I

When I used to water all the time and feed I had big problems, just ket them girls do their thing. One thing I learnt was the less I cared for them , the happier they were lol. I dont have a green thumb, my soil does :)

Subed to ya 1st journal then found this 1 , :) I'm so sad to c that bub got burnt up ! I'm currently growing a Navana bubblicious and she's gorgeous ! She's been pretty easy on me except for a lil burn also ! Luckily I realized before she got to bad ... My leaves just hung down and it was because I was waiting to long to water and also because the light was to close ! So I'm under the impression that bubblicious prefer to be cold rater than warm. I'm newbee also but I put her closest to the fan and she loves it ! Great setup btw good luck with all those lovely strains

Yeah I am happy to say that I have found an awesome new place for the girls to flower! I am currently in week 5 with them now. I have finally took some new pics but my connection is slow so it will take a min to get'em up. The bubbs is a big girl. She is my first attempt at scroging. Well really she is my first attempt at growing period.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info. :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom