Kaninchen

Kaninchen

Joined a couple of days ago after being referred by my son. I am a 58 year old recent widower, who lost both his wife and mother to cancer. Both of them used cannabis to alleviate their suffering and I used along with them to keep company. Subsequently I noticed marked improvement in my ailments, too. That convinced of the immense benefits that cannabis can provide, not to mention the pleasure. I am a convert for life. My mother passed away 12 years ago, My wife passed away 3 months ago.

Yes, welcome to our community. I offer condolences for the loss of two important ladies in your life. You seem to be a compassionate man that can use life experiences to help others. Peace

:welcome:to 420Mag Kaninchen we are proud to have members who have seen first hand the dignity restored by using Marijuana. I am truly sorry for your loss and want you to know we are a Family here and look forward to you sticking around. I will leave some links to legit Medical Marijuana Gardens to get you going and please stay in touch and let us know if you need any assistance. :welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher

Back
Top Bottom