Kanno 26: Soil, RQS, Bubble Kush, Feminized, 2nd Journal

Bubble Kush Feminized​

Bubble Kush ticks all of the boxes. She produces good levels of THC, plenty of tasty terpenes, fantastic yields both indoors and outdoors, and a stellar high. Her compact and resinous flowers are a sight to behold come harvest time, and her euphoric effects are perfect for the mornings to get the best start to your day. Overall, she's super reliable and a great entry level variety.
Bubble Kush Feminized data sheet
Strain Type:Feminized
THC:19%
CBD:Low
Yield Indoor :550 - 600 gr/m2
Yield Outdoor:600 - 650 gr/plant
Height Indoor:80 - 140 cm
Height Outdoor:160 - 200 cm
Flowering time:8 - 10 weeks
Harvest Month:Late September
Genetic Background:Bubble Gum x O.G. Kush
Type:Sativa 20% Indica 80%
Effect:Clear, Physically Relaxing, Stoned
Climate:Short Summers
Flavor:Earthy, Fruity, Pepper, Pine

Bubble Kush Feminized​

Bubble Kush ticks all of the boxes. She produces good levels of THC, plenty of tasty terpenes, fantastic yields both indoors and outdoors, and a stellar high. Her compact and resinous flowers are a sight to behold come harvest time, and her euphoric effects are perfect for the mornings to get the best start to your day. Overall, she's super reliable and a great entry level variety.
Bubble Kush Feminized data sheet
Strain Type:Feminized
THC:19%
CBD:Low
Yield Indoor :550 - 600 gr/m2
Yield Outdoor:600 - 650 gr/plant
Height Indoor:80 - 140 cm
Height Outdoor:160 - 200 cm
Flowering time:8 - 10 weeks
Harvest Month:Late September
Genetic Background:Bubble Gum x O.G. Kush
Type:Sativa 20% Indica 80%
Effect:Clear, Physically Relaxing, Stoned
Climate:Short Summers
Flavor:Earthy, Fruity, Pepper, Pine
Good morning Kanno :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hello all growers, once again I would like to welcome you to my new diary. Where I will grow 5 Bubble Kush plants.
IMG_20221013_183046.jpg

Now let's start, today I put the seeds in water and leave them soaked for 48 hours.
IMG_20221013_183054.jpg

I have tested that after 48 hours they are just ready for the ground and it's probably the ideal start, at least for me, I'm so comfortable ;) the only thing I'm doing in between is that tomorrow I'm going to sink them so they don't float on the surface like now. Well, that's all for now. Happy Thursday everyone. :Namaste: 🖖

Hello all growers, once again I would like to welcome you to my new diary. Where I will grow 5 Bubble Kush plants.
IMG_20221013_183046.jpg

Now let's start, today I put the seeds in water and leave them soaked for 48 hours.
IMG_20221013_183054.jpg

I have tested that after 48 hours they are just ready for the ground and it's probably the ideal start, at least for me, I'm so comfortable ;) the only thing I'm doing in between is that tomorrow I'm going to sink them so they don't float on the surface like now. Well, that's all for now. Happy Thursday everyone. :Namaste: 🖖
Woohooo :woohoo:
:high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

the only thing I'm doing in between is that tomorrow I'm going to sink them so they don't float on the surface like now.
They don't need to sink to be viable. In fact I prefer it if they don't. Floating at the surface they have access to all the air and moisture they need.

They often will sink as they absorb water weight, but think about how seeds germinate in nature. It's not at the bottom of a puddle but rather in moist soil or leaf mold where there is access to O2.

I've never had an issue getting floating seeds to germinate. I usually put them in water for no more than a couple of days. Anything that hasn't cracked and shown a bit of root goes into a moist paper towel inside a plastic baggie to keep it moist.

Most seeds do crack within a couple of days as long as the temps are good.

Hello fellow growers, I finally set up my new tent, it's a budbox 150x150x200, my old tent was like a price list, so I bought a new one from a friend, I also have a new ventilation and a new odor filter, the light is the same because it was the only thing that worked great and this is what it looks like.
IMG_20221016_110325.jpg
IMG_20221016_105909.jpg
IMG_20221016_110338.jpg

I decided to put the motor from the ventilation out of the tent to have more space in the tent and to have better space for manipulating the light and so on.
IMG_20221016_105957.jpg
IMG_20221016_105951.jpg

Back
Top Bottom