Kansas City, MO. head shops

chronx

Just going to be in the area and heard there were a few worth checking out just wondering if anyone knew whats up with the head shops in the city. So please feel free to post if you got a place i should check out. Thanks.

cant go wrong with Super Flea, you can even barter your accessories to a lower price if your good enough, i actually bought my first vape there yesterday. :roorrip:

7TH HEAVEN BUST WAS A TOTAL WILD GOOSE CHASE. If you follow up on the case you will see there was no conviction and no drug dealing eaither.. oops looks like the federal government fucked up again . Maybe no one knew they were there for 33 years before the bust selling the same things... hmmmmm

head on up to 7th Heaven cause it didnt go anywhere they have plenty of hand pipes and vapes... 75th and Troost

Come check out Head Space on Troost. Head Space is a glassblower owned and operated shop that my self and fellow glassblowers recently opened. We do custom orders and some repairs. Best quality at the best prices in KC...:ganjamon:

cant go wrong with Super Flea, you can even barter your accessories to a lower price if your good enough, i actually bought my first vape there yesterday. :roorrip:

Yes go vist the old grey haired bastard at the super flea ( tell him Johnny in St.Joseph sent ya ) there at the flea market of St.John ave & choteu off 435 check out the frozen coil or the 5150 I have one of each :grinjoint:

check out ITS A DREAM SMOKE SHOP ON 39th on Broadway next door to BP Gas station, huge shop and great prices. Address is 3942 Broadway KC MO 64111 and phone nuber is 816-753-5733

homerdean is right super flea is the best they actually have about 3 headshops in there. 7Th heaven is good but with their case going on they dont have as much as they used to. But if you looking for a Hydro store(hydro set ups) check out the one on St. John a couple of blocks from Concourse park

Head Space has expanded its glass stock. We have new head pieces and a new line of tubes, with many more to come. As always, all glass is local blown( our glass studio is in the back of the store).
So support local and american made glass!!!!
Many of the local shops are selling import glass from china and india. This glass is far inferior to american glass. They use the cheapest borosilcate (pyrex) glass available to make these pipes. So if you have butter fingers, don't plan on a import piece lasting long.
We use top quality boro glass to make all of our pieces.
Custom orders are always welcome.
You can check out one of our artists' gallery on glasspipes.org under Meander.

Support local glass and local art. KC!!!!!!!!!!!! represent! Head Space on Troost

816 931 4833
43rd and Troost:Rasta:

Flea is the best but if your looking for good ones just go down broadway they got some along there and if your lookin for a nice little cheap pipe i got a mini corn cob for $1 at this place called Its A Beautiful Day on broadway you can resell them for more i buy them for $1 and resell them for $15

Main Smoke Shop Kansas City, MO. head shops

Main Smoke Shop & Gift of Kansas City, MO stocks the finest and the most innovative smoking pipes in town. We have all smoking paraphernalia including rolling papers, jewelry, hats, perfumes, cigarette lighters, ashtrays, and stash boxes. We aim to provide the full range of choice from affordable bargain brands to the most expensive, elitist smoking scented candles and incense sticks. We also stock party and festival gear, street wear and many paraphernalia in existence, from kitchen and digital weighing scales through other alternative lifestyles accessories.

smoke shop Kansas City, MO. head shops

Main Smoke Shop & Gift

We stock the finest and the most innovative smoking pipes. We have all smoking accessories including rolling papers, jewelry, Hats, Perfumes, cigarette lighters, ashtrays and stash boxes. We aim to provide the full range of choice from affordable bargain brands to the most expensive, elitist smoking scented candles and incense sticks to all sorts of rolling accessories far too numerous to list here. We also stock party and festival gear, street wear and many in existence, from kitchen and digital weighing scales through other alternative lifestyles accessories. In short, you’ve come to the right place.

Find Us;

3421 Main Street Kansas City MO
Kansas City, MO 64111
816-756-2646

Local Buzz Smoke Shop
-8203 Wornall rd -KC-MO-64114-
-816-333-Buzz

American and Imported Glass. Tobacco accessories, Spoons, Tubes, Vaporizers, Inncense, Hobo Bags and Hemp Wear, Novelties. Large selection and variety of spoons, bubblers, and tubes of all different sizes. Price ranges for all. System Cleaners.

Iolite and magic flight launch box portable vaporizers

*tell us you read this on a forum and receive special offers*

Back
Top Bottom