Kassquatch's First Time Early Miss Auto Fem Full Outdoor In Planter - May 2018

ya I wasn't sure about that. Didn't know if the leaves themselves needed to be out in the sun since they were the big ones or not. The top is definitely more congested than the bottom. I will do that tomorrow! Thanks!

Day 59: July 11th 2018
  • Morning Report: I am starting to think I am a plant killer. More bottom leaves turning yellow. First 3 pictures taken at 9:30am.
  • Evening Report: Talked with a buddy who grows more than I do. He said I am blind and that it is starting to flower and that it is normal for the bottom leaves to die or start yellowing on flowering. Hopefully thats correct? Watered a bit tonight as she was bone dry 3" deep. Took some close ups of the tops. Last 7 pictures taken at 8:15pm.
Todays daily total sunlight: ~15 hours
Todays Average daytime temp: 26°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 14.5°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~55%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~85%

Day 60: July 12th 2018

• Morning Report: She’s getting more flowery it looks like. Watered a bit. First 3 pictures taken at 10:15am.
  • Evening Report: Watering perked her up it seems. Talked with my buddy again. He said I should trim off the dead leaves, so I did. Last 3 pictures taken at 9:00pm.

Todays Average daytime temp: 27°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 15°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~58%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~84%

Day 60: July 12th 2018

• Morning Report: She’s getting more flowery it looks like. Watered a bit. First 3 pictures taken at 10:15am.
  • Evening Report: Watering perked her up it seems. Talked with my buddy again. He said I should trim off the dead leaves, so I did. Last 3 pictures taken at 9:00pm.

Todays Average daytime temp: 27°C
Previous Nighttime Average temp: 15°C
Todays Average daytime relative humidity: ~58%
Previous Nighttime Average relative humidity: ~84%

She will enjoy that haircut for sure! Looks great!
:passitleft:

Sorry all for the lack of updates. Been really busy this summer and kinda forgot about the journal. Attached are a bunch of picture from the Mid of July to just a few days ago! So be ready for a wall of pictures! Last couple pictures taken on Aug 16th.

I have been trimming her down slowly as the leaves turn yellow. I kinda nute burned her which I am not happy about but oh well. This gal is definitely not as 'tricomy' (I think tricomes is what its called) as my other gal. But this one has been a problem since day 1.

todays pictures. I really dont know when to start harvesting. I know when I should according to reading. But I cant tell if my plant is ready or what not. even with a 45x magnification (thats what these pictures are) The top has definitely more brown/red pistils than the bottom (which, is obviously normal) and the tricomes look cloudy to me. The top I would say have about 75% red/brown pistils. Where the bottom of the plant has like 25%.

I am reading online that it seems the average time to harvest is 12-14 weeks for the early miss. I am on week 14 just now.

well, after inspecting this morning, the top had about 25% amber tricomes so I decided to crop the top and harvest it leaving the bottom to grow a few more days.

Not a ton from this gal, but she has been a pain in the ass from day 1, and its my first grow, and its an auto. I am still happy because even this little amount I just harvested off the top of her, saves me about $100-$150 from going to the dispensary

I also realized I may have gone a little bit to clip happy on the leaves. Oh well, you live and learn!

Also showing my makeshift drying box. It was an old plywood box I had made many many moons ago. took the drawers out and cut some holes for airflow. No direct air going on them (from what I have read you dont want that) as the fan goes in from the side, through some small holes into the main area, then out the top. (once door is closed on the big side) The black bar thing is weather sealing foam.

Very nice! You did a great job bringing her back from when you started the thread! Great thing about small scale growing, even a modest harvest will cover expenses and then some.

Thanks! It hurt my head a lot as I have said from the start I have no green thumb. But glad I did it now because of the money saved! And I like saving money!

Back
Top Bottom